Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star wars the next Stern Table?

Sbaird

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why wait? We are coming tomorrow regardless at this point! :laugh:

Awesome! Ray wants to know if you’re good to drive yet so Moyra can drink with her haha

Or a toy sitting on a spring.

- Con

Cmon now. I’ll have to call you Coneda!

Also I am never selling this old Commodore!

1b96dc364fed5999001feb45633a5fb5.jpg

44f7b70a700fc18c3251fd775489dbcc.jpg

I got #798 hahah. Such a shit number haha

@Hashman Shoulda just opened it at work And not went home.

I can see these being up for sale soon. Would have to be a pretty good code to fix this game.

Premium buyers will be happy though, especially with the savings $$$$, but alas , still the same game.

Each to their own.

Because it's Star Wars, for some it will be a must have and won't go anywhere.

They will come up for sale.

Hey @nickfigures

Choo Choo. Hate train is on its way.

Sent by using mental telepathy

Awesome! Ray wants to know if you’re good to drive yet so Moyra can drink with her haha

:lol

Well put it this way, I am sure I heard Moyra singing this last night when I told her what we were doing...

This is all @Que200 's fault! :laugh:

Can you do a drunk post like the "Ryza I'm never selling Metallica" just never gets old Dave :lol

"and then you get on Metallica baby, oh my god...."

Never gets old.

After playing at least another 20 games last night I think this game definitely has copped a bad wrap. Im still trying to work out why to be honest. The modes and screen are awesome. The smaller screen is used way more than I originally thought. Hopefully the video modes and lightsabre duel arnt crap.

The shots on this thing are tight. Left orbit feels almost avengers hawkeye tight. Probably the tightest SR layout to me anyway. Death star shot is hard, right ramp isnt easy. But in true SR fashion its still possible to pull off some really nice combos. The multpliers Im finding hard to play and lock in at same time but this is a good challenge for a home owner pin.

Only thing that really is pissing me off is the Hoth mission start (right inner orbit). The ball bounces back out nearly every time. This can be fixed with code though. I needed to do some minor dialing in. I tightened the outlanes (because im a shit player) and reduced the mystery scoop kickout power. I might increase the sensitivity of the top sling as out of all the games the jets only awarded me once. The ball just wasnt in there long enough. Thats about all to do. Every other part of the game presents tip top.

After playing at least another 20 games last night I think this game definitely has copped a bad wrap. Im still trying to work out why to be honest. The modes and screen are awesome. The smaller screen is used way more than I originally thought. Hopefully the video modes and lightsabre duel arnt crap.

The shots on this thing are tight. Left orbit feels almost avengers hawkeye tight. Probably the tightest SR layout to me anyway. Death star shot is hard, right ramp isnt easy. But in true SR fashion its still possible to pull off some really nice combos. The multpliers Im finding hard to play and lock in at same time but this is a good challenge for a home owner pin.

Only thing that really is pissing me off is the Hoth mission start (right inner orbit). The ball bounces back out nearly every time. This can be fixed with code though. I needed to do some minor dialing in. I tightened the outlanes (because im a shit player) and reduced the mystery scoop kickout power. I might increase the sensitivity of the top sling as out of all the games the jets only awarded me once. The ball just wasnt in there long enough. Thats about all to do. Every other part of the game presents tip top.

Yeah but you like BBH, NBA, so doesn't count. Haha.

I'll come around and abuse you while I watch.

Cmon now. I’ll have to call you Coneda!

Also I am never selling this old Commodore!

1b96dc364fed5999001feb45633a5fb5.jpg

44f7b70a700fc18c3251fd775489dbcc.jpg

I got #798 hahah. Such a shit number haha

Drac looks good next to the Congo mate.

Hey guys.

The pin is out now. Kaneda isn't even here. Can we stop arguing.

Those who got the pin can cheerlead it without telling people that dropped out they are idiots.

Those who dropped out don't have to tell people that staying in they are an idiots.

Can we go back to having fun and being nice?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Those who got the pin can cheerlead it without telling people that dropped out they are idiots.

Those who dropped out don't have to tell people that staying in they are an idiots.

Ok.

I'll say it.

F$&k you Ryza

Haha.

Those who got it should be happy.

Those who dropped out should also be happy.

I looked under the playfield and there was lots of bare wood. Haven't seen that for some time.

@Kaneda , have you played it much yet?

@Audioenslaved

I don't drunk txt but no sleep txting is just as bad.

F$&@ you @Hashman,

you should enjoy it as it is Star Wars, a new pin and finally home.

Await what you think.

@JohnBryce0712

Friday night abuse session. Will pat the dog and watch you play.

@Kaneda , have you played it much yet?

@Audioenslaved

I don't drunk txt but no sleep txting is just as bad.

F$&@ you @Hashman,

you should enjoy it as it is Star Wars, a new pin and finally home.

Await what you think.

@JohnBryce0712

Friday night abuse session. Will pat the dog and watch you play.

Will sus it out Edy. It's actually come at the wrong time since I just recently bought two new pins. One of which is one of your favourite Sterns and the second time around for me so we will see.

It's Star Wars, it has a big loopy thing and I'm easily pleased so hopefully that means happy times haha.

That being said. Unboxing is Friday night so anyone that wants to come check out SWLE and watch me, Moyra and Ray get drunk while @Cursed and @Ryza actually play it should drop on by. PM or TEXT me :D

So Thought I might chime in..... but try not to stir the pot.

Lets start by saying if you keep you LE good.. If you didn’t good

Now with that said on the the show.

IMO.....

Firstly now that I have opened it I really think this pin got a bad wrap.

The artwork on the LE looks way better in person, photos look shit. Vibrant and has a real Star Wars feel.

The white in the side armour really pops and contrast well. Again looked dull in pics. Not even worth lighting up.

I was really worried about the Playfield and everyone saying it looked will look so barren. Well I don’t think so. AFM looks way more barren then SW.

Colour work well and feels like there is plenty going on even with the absence of toys.

It is really fast but very smooth. I hated GOT and am not a bit Steve fan but have to say he did a good job on this one.

Got the hyperloop and that was more then I expected. The ball just keep looping around while playing waiting for you to get another one it. Seemed like forever but you really feel the urgency to make the shot.. so much fun.

It is definitely a game you will need to stick with. If you like a simple rule set then this probably isn’t for you.

My first game (actually my first 3 with Sarah @FireFly she beat me) was over 200 Mill have no idea how I did it and the rest of the night I never got over again.

So it is going to take some time. But you know what for a 12K game I don’t want to finish it in a day. I like the challenge.

I am still to clock GB and love that cos I keep coming back to it.

Call outs are great and I was worried about them only having 2 or 3 tracks from the movie but you don’t notice it. The other music ties in really well.

Bad stuff.

I had to fix the pop up ramp that is under the Death Star was getting stuck on the side of the PF. It just needed a little bend and bingo, all good.

The blue painters tape they use to protect the back box White strips leaves a residue.. grrrrrr will need to clean that.

Mmmm sorry but that is all the bad for me.

oh wait one other

I like the PRO translite the best. The LE one is not as nice IMO. Good thing we got that.

A few pics.

My daughter was super excited about NEW PIN DAY!!!!

Worked Hard I Have With This One.

3d3ba64fce2c001fa25f5d1ef43279b8.jpg

How Good is that artwork

0ce396982c7dda6604d4559e65f2fab8.heic

25edabec2bd1a2ebfb701b465e9b9612.heic

There is my 2 cents

WINNER!!!! imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Well Ryan, you got your wish for about 2.5hrs of everyone playing nice!!! That could be a new AA record!!!!