Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 9 ~ Crush Roller (closes 14-Jan)

OOO

Paint Mayhem …

MGLXXXIV – Game 9 ~ Crush Roller

ENnCSqj.png

Nominated by gamer: Shane Sawle, Australia

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: crush (kural samno)

Game Story:

The objective of this game is to paint the entire maze. As the maze is being painted, two devilish little fish form in the aquarium and take chase after the paintbrush. If they overtake the brush, a new one will have to be used. Your only defense against these deadly little fish are the paintrollers that you can use to roll over them. Each time you roll over a goldfish you collect bonus points, and temporarily put them out of action, but they will return to their aquarium, regroup and come back to torment you further. If that is not enough you will also have to contend with other little beings who are determined to make tracks in your nice paint job kittens, mice and even a dirty bird that will leave its droppings in your fresh paint.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 14 January 2018, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 9 … Track work …

Xt0VlUE.png

TxAL9OZ.png

T2JO2Tj.jpg

OK @Foot, do your stuff ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd just like to thank TG for raising the difficulty to hard and thereby increasing the "fun" factor for all. [emoji38]

I actually don't mind the occasional casual game of this for a bit of fun. But I will probably give it a miss on hard settings, TG suckin the fun out again.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app