Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aerosmith - the next next Stern

delarge

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, we (all of us here at Homepin) are well aware of the idiotic pricing and it is our intention to do something about it.

I believe we are well placed to do something about it in the not too distant future.

I have to be honest Mike, I'm too young for the Thunderbirds theme to catch me but if the pins you sell undercost the others, your next one might just grab me mate.

Pin prices are ludicrous. It's definitely in a greed bubble right now.

Mike, hurry up and make a Goonies pin with all the booby traps or a gremlins

A beastie boys pin would also be amazing. Sabotage Multiball [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Nah, you've got it all wrong. I've seen a couple of pics and I have to tell the world how bad this will be. My negative views on the subject MUST BE HEARD. :lol

I love Areosmith, seems to be a lot of hate for them.

Not that I could afford this pin, I think it would be great personally...

I like Aerosmith and with the God of programmers and the God of design on this project, it will be a good game... Great game yet to be decided in due course. I am looking forward to it (but not the price!) [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.Oh that face that horrible Steve Tyler face. :lol

That reminds me of the convo I had with my older cousin who's an AC/DC fan, who doesn't follow pinball at all. I said to him, if you're an AC/DC fan you should get an AC/DC pinball machine. How would you like this staring back at you while playing?

1827-ac-dc-pinball-two.jpg.7aeedd64eccd212460c19f1541bdd051.jpg

His answer: "F#%K OFF!!"

Absolutely not. Had friends who were big Metallica fans, but that didn't make them go out and buy the pin.
I think thats what I said meaning "if your a fan your not necessarily going to be a a customer for buying the pin or a customer of Stern".

I think thats what I said meaning "if your a fan your not necessarily going to be a a customer for buying the pin or a customer of Stern".

Yeah, that's what I said also. I agreed with you. :-D

Mike, please make a generic music pin and not charge silly prices. 12 songs of random karaoke style tracks that you can cleverly change to your own songs and the video clips play on the display. People can then re-theme the pin to suit their own tastes.

Im not a fan of AC/DC or Metallica, but own both games. If the layout, code and art are good, I'll put up with most themes (Wizard of Oz?).

The art on this looks fantastic and Borg should pull through with the layout. Only possible unknown could be code......heard it's not Lyman.

Agreed, probably won't sell too well here, but they're pretty huge in the US.

Im not a fan of AC/DC or Metallica, but own both games. If the layout, code and art are good, I'll put up with most themes (Wizard of Oz?).

The art on this looks fantastic and Borg should pull through with the layout. Only possible unknown could be code......heard it's not Lyman.

Agreed, probably won't sell too well here, but they're pretty huge in the US.

Oooh, no Lyman? So it could be KISS II?

Hopefully I'm wrong, can't remember where I heard it now.

If it's not Lyman, at least I won't be tempted at all.

Yeah, I read conflicting stories as well. Lyman still working on Batman 66, does he have the time for dude looks like a lady. Maybe he likes....Living on the edge?

I would be surprised if Lyman wasn't on Starwars which seems like a gaurenteed, 2017 release based on all the Stern talk across the forums. Also Ritchie's last game was GOT over 12 months ago so I would be surprised if he doesn't have a release in 2017.

I have heard before that Lyman and Ritchie dont exactly like working together, so anything is possible. Lonnie hasn't done much lately so he would be the obvious choice if Lyman is a no show on Aerosmith. Dwight and Treadu seemed to have good chemistry in the streams of ghost busters they where in. So wouldn't be surprised if they continue working together. I think Dwights coding suits Treadu's style of games and at least he delivers a real working build in release, maybe not perfect or to everyone's taste. But GOT & GB both had very solid and playable code on release.

My guess is

- Areosmith at CES of Texas festival with Lonnie or new coder.

- Starwars mid year with Ritchie and Lyman.

- Another Wizbang Norman release or VE edition of pirates to tie to the new movie.

- Then Treadu, Dwight, Zombie Yetti title for end of year. I would guess this will be another classic theme from 80's movie franchise. Back to the future, gremlins, jaws etc...

Please note all of the above is subject to change as is just my BS speculations ;)

I heard Borg saying that it was meant to get announced before Batman but they switched everything around

So its possible that its Lyman since Batman isn't done.

Should have just asked him as he was being pretty open about it.

I cornered Steve Richie and asked him about Star wars but he just said 'I just do what they tell me to do'

Also heard that MARK Ritchie is working on Pulp Fiction??? Don't know where this sits in the release schedule or if it's even true, but a few people have mentioned it. Would be very interested in this title....but how many favourite pop culture themes can one own in pinball. Sounds more of a boutique title like Lebowski was.