Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVIII - Game 8 ~ Dommy (closes 27-Jan)

60 :D

I'm sure if I posted the score from my very first game it would be something like that. :D

I still can't completely figure this game out... people scoring 10k more points than I had when my game ended on scene 4.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just discovered that if you get zero points on Dommy then your rank is “Over Ranged” and your character walks to the middle of the screen, turns his back and drops his pants.

[ATTACH]141854[/ATTACH]

I just discovered you are right. Very interesting. What does over ranged mean when you get zilch ... 0 ? At least that's not one of the three like Mr Do! :069:

Consolidating my last place ranking :D

This is a fun thing to do in Dommy. I suggest you take up the challenge. On scene 1 try to change most of the dominoes to a 3, push them into the yellow lane and see if you can fill the yellow lane with dominoes to get the extra bonus. It’s a lot of fun to try. And I think you can do it if you try hard enough ... :045:

This is a fun thing to do in Dommy. I suggest you take up the challenge. On scene 1 try to change most of the dominoes to a 3, push them into the yellow lane and see if you can fill the yellow lane with dominoes to get the extra bonus. It’s a lot of fun to try. And I think you can do it if you try hard enough ... :045:

Challenge accepted :)

736534051_SMK_dommy_61580_wolf106.png.f62d6cde9131811931c822958713b41a.png

If you don't go for the bonus points, you get S#%* for points for just completing a stage, so you're almost forced to go for the bonus or you'll have to complete a crap load of stages just to get a decent score. I've ran around a stage for 60 seconds and then died, only to look up and see "0" points. WTF?! Very unbalanced scoring, but being that neither one of these games (#8 and #9 ) are my cup of tea, I have no choice but to give it my all and settle for whatever comes out of it. Right now, I'm trying for a top 10 finish and I can't believe my keyboard is still intact. :realmad: