Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SOMEONE IN DUBBO CAN YOU HELP

Good afternoon

Just purchased a cocktail table in Dubbo is there anyone local who would like to pick up & take ownership for 3 to 4 weeks until i come in to grab it?

Its a highway lcd cab with 100+ games on it. would prefer an AA member take hold of it if possible pm me if intersted

thanks

Good afternoon

Just purchased a cocktail table in Dubbo is there anyone local who would like to pick up & take ownership for 3 to 4 weeks until i come in to grab it?

Its a highway lcd cab with 100+ games on it. would prefer an AA member take hold of it if possible pm me if intersted

thanks

Your inbox is full too

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yep don’t get on AA much anymore.

Besides that happy to help out an AA member. Can store it for you no worries.

Was going to rearrange the garage and move some machines to the shed up the back today anyway.

Can put it up in the back of the car or in the back of the truck with the tailgate lift.

Big Trev can give you my contact details, can pick it up today.

Yep don’t get on AA much anymore.

Besides that happy to help out an AA member. Can store it for you no worries.

Was going to rearrange the garage and move some machines to the shed up the back today anyway.

Can put it up in the back of the car or in the back of the truck with the tailgate lift.

Big Trev can give you my contact details, can pick it up today.

I have a customer that wants to hire a pinball in dubbo area if any of you guys are interested, i can pass on details

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• Administrators
@Pash @borgattard @Arcade King

Member ship change to veteran?

sorry my bad as there must be a forum change

Yeah Veteran is a super special reward for those who've not only been on the site for a long time but have contributed a lot of content and continue to do so.

I recently revised and moved inactive and anyone below the 2000 post mark back to Member.

No worries .....

i really should be finishing my flash ...

it has been to way to long for it to be finished...

:014::014::014:

Yeah Veteran is a super special reward for those who've not only been on the site for a long time but have contributed a lot of content and continue to do so.

I recently revised and moved inactive and anyone below the 2000 post mark back to Member.