Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP Willy Wonka

Koops

I have to say this was really fun. Yep the sounds were sharp and kinda annoying but would there not be an adjustment for music?

Things I did not personally like:

- The ball feeding back in the shooter lane after locking it.

- The low scoring

- Feed from the jets

It shoots great. Feels like a super narrow body cos almost all shots are left and right ramps and all in between. Code is early days. Skill shot is actually skillful. The lock shot feels great. Its a great playfield. Didnt like how hard the GUM targets were to hit. Got some really interesting feeds.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a couple of games and really like the way it shot, even though the flippers were not sorted and weak.

Software can fix allot of the issues we were crapping on about last night. Its impossible to sort bad geometry but most of the negatives could be addressed in time. Lets see where it heads.

I have to say this was really fun. Yep the sounds were sharp and kinda annoying but would there not be an adjustment for music?

Things I did not personally like:

- The ball feeding back in the shooter lane after locking it.

- The low scoring

- Feed from the jets

It shoots great. Feels like a super narrow body cos almost all shots are left and right ramps and all in between. Code is early days. Skill shot is actually skillful. The lock shot feels great. Its a great playfield. Didnt like how hard the GUM targets were to hit. Got some really interesting feeds.

Sweet. As with all pinballs - time will tell.

Looking forward to having a go at some stage.

Love the theme big time.

someone had fitted a really heavy Spring on the right flipper and a broken spring inside the flipper button itself

probably from previous show, all fixed and heading to its next appearance next weekend in Melbourne at another Comp

dont think Nigel was too happy with me pointing that out heheh

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ryan. Once again for opening your house and collection for all of us to play and enjoy.

I have to share a few comments.

I asked my wife which games she liked best. She said all of them. :)

Today we were talking about the games and she said that she liked that they were more 'tactile' then usual.

That'd be the shaker motors, I said..

Wonka is a great game. It was setup out of the factory for play at shows so outlanes where maxed. This makes a massive difference! Average game time was about 2.5 mins. I closed one inlane up the next day and it was a playing a lot nicer!

Since code is earlish there weren't too many call outs telling you what to do. Once you know how to start modes. Multiball. Computer awards... Multipliers.... The game is insane.

Everything except elevator multiball is stackable. So you never feel like you are chopping Wood.

Wonka is a great game. It was setup out of the factory for play at shows so outlanes where maxed. This makes a massive difference! Average game time was about 2.5 mins. I closed one inlane up the next day and it was a playing a lot nicer!

Since code is earlish there weren't too many call outs telling you what to do. Once you know how to start modes. Multiball. Computer awards... Multipliers.... The game is insane.

Everything except elevator multiball is stackable. So you never feel like you are chopping Wood.

Thanks for the feedback [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...

All the First Container is SOLD OUT

Most of the 2nd Container is almost Sold OUT

Those who Placed Orders that are in the First Container will be contacted in the next week

There are No Collector Editions in this Container

Freight Time normally 4-6 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Many of the first Container are Operators all over Australia, expect to see them at your normal Locations in Sydney, Melbourne , Queensland