Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

Just to add fuel to the fire, go to munsters.com and scroll down 3/4 of the way down... the observant ones will notice something pinball related that may mean absolutely nothing at all, or could be interpreted as meaning something...... silly speculation of course...

In case it goes missing:

936075944_Screenshotfrom2018-08-2710-39-00.png.f57e4efa5c6e1a9eb0128362df00c2c5.png

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a genuinely confusing theme to me. Not a show that is getting a revival/reboot currently and not a band theme. Seems like Stern has been heavily into nostalgic band themes and current licenses lately. This one seems to be a real outlier compared to their other stuff.

Then again, so was Batman '66 and people love that, so maybe this can also be good.

It's a coffin

Ahhhh yeah OK I see.......still don't like the red but at least it makes sense now, perhaps it will look better in the flesh. I'm not really in the market anyway just looking :)

Stern should of gone full goth and put real coffin handles on the LE...
They'd have to make sure they were load bearing. I'm sure someone would use them to move the machine.

While they're at it they could make the cabinet 72" so the owner really could get buried in it.

Knowing pinball players, better make it a widebody too...

The Munsters by Stern

Man I’m so excited for this title. I grew up watching the re-runs after school and have all the series on DVD. I don’t think I’d even mind if it were a stinker(but I hope it’s not).

My Mum got me into it because she loved the show as a kid. When I told her it might become a pinball title, I thought she’s was in for the LE. [emoji23]

Usually she’s “oh you got another one of those bloody things” when a new pin comes, but it was “you ARE getting that one”. Classic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Boof Head

Wasn't a massive fan of the show but definitely watched it. I think this theme could work and shows that Stern are prepared to try something different which is a good thing. Hopefully they are getting closer to an original theme. I like the premium art and the colour scheme has a monster bash feel to it. The black, white and gold with gold coin door looks good. They should scrap the red though.

Speculating as we can only go by the picture, but hey, maybe they have a telephone in it too seeing it's a coffin?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134845[/ATTACH]?

And maybe a sliding draw to nap in

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134846[/ATTACH]

You're starting to dig up stuff like fab now mate. Would this title maybe tug at the pinball heart strings for you to go nib?

I watched re-runs of this show in the 80s quite a bit. It can't have been that good though because I can't remember much about it!

The art on this one is amazing. Its clear they've used monster bash for inspiration on the premium. Would look awesome sitting next to Addams Family, MB, and Creech IMO.