Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVIII - Game 7 ~ Changes (closes 20-Jan)

Hmm. So. I am looking at some of the screen shots and the game looks different than what i am playing. Can someone confirm the romset? is it changes or changesa (EME license). I see its changes. I thnk im playing the right one.

hmm edit nevermind. For those wondering: the attract screen is unlike any board ive seen. Ive been passed level 9 and ive not seen that board before on the initial intro.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. So. I am looking at some of the screen shots and the game looks different than what i am playing.

Which screenshots do you mean? I have just looked through the whole thread and every one looks the same.

hmm edit nevermind. For those wondering: the attract screen is unlike any board ive seen. Ive been passed level 9 and ive not seen that board before on the initial intro.

I get what you mean with the attract screen. I have not seen that board either. I was wondering when it was going to show up. It looks like the same ones just repeat.

What level have you been to? What was the level in your 330k game? I'd like to see that game, that is a huge score. Do you broadcast on Twitch? I'd love to tune in to see how it's done.

Which screenshots do you mean? I have just looked through the whole thread and every one looks the same.

I get what you mean with the attract screen. I have not seen that board either. I was wondering when it was going to show up. It looks like the same ones just repeat.

What level have you been to? What was the level in your 330k game? I'd like to see that game, that is a huge score. Do you broadcast on Twitch? I'd love to tune in to see how it's done.

I got to level 9 on that run. I do not have a recording of it but i can record my method if youd like to see it. I do not use twitch at the moment.

as for the screen shots, some were on TG. Not sure about this thread.

I got to level 9 on that run. I do not have a recording of it but i can record my method if youd like to see it. I do not use twitch at the moment.

Wow! That is a massive score for level 9. You are pushing it hard.

I think I have the game figured out and I know where the points are but you must have pushed each of the rounds to the limit.

My 205k game was level 11.

Great score. Congratulations. Let me know if you ever join Twitch, I'll be watching for sure.

Wow! That is a massive score for level 9. You are pushing it hard.

I think I have the game figured out and I know where the points are but you must have pushed each of the rounds to the limit.

My 205k game was level 11.

Great score. Congratulations. Let me know if you ever join Twitch, I'll be watching for sure.

Seems like you do. I left a bit on the table. That run shouldve been closer to 400 but shouldve is the keyword. I dont press too hard on 3 and 4. 4 has some big point potential.

My best on stage 1 is 70k but that game never materialized into anything.

Day 12 of 17 ...

fGat0zn.png

Where is the love for Changes? No scores in a whole day of gaming at AA. The love for becoming a butterfly. Did you know that butterflies taste with their feet? Maybe that's the reason why ... :lol