Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXIX - Scoreboard

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning (or evening to my friends on the other side of the globe).

Today is the day. 29 years ago, on this very day, I set a wr on the arcade version of Galaga by amassing a score of 15,999,990 points on marathon settings. 7 months ago, a very respectable player by the name of Armando Gonzalez, proved himself to the world by beating my wr with a score of 17,684,050 points. Today, to commemorate my almost 3 decade run, I will stream live on Twitch, a record attempt at getting the title back. It's going to be a long and grueling day if all goes well. Do stop by and say hi. I'd sure love the support! :)

I will be starting around 10:30am EST and my Twitch channel is The_Galaga_King.

Good morning (or evening to my friends on the other side of the globe).

Today is the day. 29 years ago, on this very day, I set a wr on the arcade version of Galaga by amassing a score of 15,999,990 points on marathon settings. 7 months ago, a very respectable player by the name of Armando Gonzalez, proved himself to the world by beating my wr with a score of 17,684,050 points. Today, to commemorate my almost 3 decade run, I will stream live on Twitch, a record attempt at getting the title back. It's going to be a long and grueling day if all goes well. Do stop by and say hi. I'd sure love the support! :)

I will be starting around 10:30am EST and my Twitch channel is The_Galaga_King.

Awesome Stephen! Good luck today. I’ll be watching your runs. I guess you have been practicing for a few weeks in the lead up to this milestone day.

:023:

Ho92TaR.png

We have 2 ties on the scoreboard today. Pessimeister and SMK for 11th place, bigredbird and ILLSeaBass for 2nd place. Many gamers are in single digit range of better or lower placings.

Every Point Counts

:035: