Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star wars the next Stern Table?

Sbaird

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still out on the fence as far as game play. Haven't spent enough time to understand how the modes work but shots feel ok. I don't own one an have no interest in buying in the future at this point but l enjoy reading peoples genuine thoughts on the game and what improvements could be made in their eyes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Would much rather a Batman 66. Now that's a great game [emoji23][emoji481]

Even without finished code.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comedy Gold right there!! :lol

Well go play it Eddy!! enjoy pinball. Rather that sook and moan about a title you don't like. Life is too short

I have 7 newish Sterns and I'm really enjoying Star Wars LE. I'm enjoying it because it's new, fun and and loud. Who knows if I change my mind down the track but I hope my positive comments haven't been taken as being a "Stern Apologist" or "Blind Stern Praiser" or whatever other stupid phrase being bandied around.

I have 7 newish Sterns and I'm really enjoying Star Wars LE. I'm enjoying it because it's new, fun and and loud. Who knows if I change my mind down the track but I hope my positive comments haven't been taken as being a "Stern Apologist" or "Blind Stern Praiser" or whatever other stupid phrase being bandied around.

Ditto, I play and buy them because I like them, not because of who made them.

Or until there's so much beer spit on the glass you can't see it anymore.

I'm over due for a visit Dave.

Sent by using mental telepathy

It's boring as batshit. I'd rather watch the LCD while someone else plays it.

Where does the PRO fall short mate ?

Code or hardware ?

Do you feel the same with Prem/LE ?

Can the PRO be saved with code perhaps ?

Of course you are aware final code on all models is at least another year away.

Not sure if its worth the wait :unsure

Cheers,

Ando

Code or hardware ?

Cheers,

Ando

Supposed to be new code very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Code or hardware ?

Cheers,

Ando

Both LE and Pro fall short, very short in design and hardware, and code is not much better, but hope they can do something with it.

It's about as barren as the dessert on Tattoine.

LCD animation is great though but falls short in game integration.

I still say Ritchie set up Trudeau to take all the fuss away from this game.

Both LE and Pro fall short, very short in design and hardware, and code is not much better, but hope they can do something with it.

It's about as barren as the dessert on Tattoine.

LCD animation is great though but falls short in game integration.

I still say Ritchie set up Trudeau to take all the fuss away from this game.

Totally disagree

One of Sterns best so far in my opinion

Code or hardware ?

Cheers,

Ando

It's worth the wait, I have spent a lot of time on the pro, it's a great game as is.

Code wise there is plenty to do straight out of the box.

In regards to design I believe they really got it right here- fast game to be expected from Richie which really feels different to his others.

I purchased the Le & have no regrets whatsoever, if you can afford the premium I would highly recommend this with the extras which add so much more to gameplay.

I am still struggling with all the negativity surrounding this title- either they haven't played it enough to understand it so simply bag it to justify there opinion . Go figure??

It is a game where you can have 20 -30 games in the space of an hour & still want to play more as it is designed to be tough to master, but when it all comes together it is very rewarding.

One of sterns best imo which can only get better

Also I have not seen many 2nd hand ones on the market as yet, which tells me every owner is very happy.

Buy it you will not regret it

It's worth the wait, I have spent a lot of time on the pro, it's a great game as is.

In regards to design I believe they really got it right here- fast game to be expected from Richie which really feels different to his others.

I purchased the Le & have no regrets whatsoever, if you can afford the premium I would highly recommend this with the extras which add so much more to gameplay.

I am still struggling with all the negativity surrounding this title- either they haven't played it enough to understand it so simply bag it to justify there opinion . Go figure??

It is a game where you can have 20 -30 games in the space of an hour & still want to play more as it is designed to be tough to master, but when it all comes together it is very rewarding.

Also I have not seen many 2nd hand ones on the market as yet, which tells me every owner is very happy.

I agree with everything you've said here

Had mine home for a week now and it's all starting to come together

It's very overwhelming at first and I can see how newer players could be put off but perseverance is definitely worthwhile imo

I agree with everything you've said here

Had mine home for a week now and it's all starting to come together

It's very overwhelming at first and I can see how newer players could be put off but perseverance is definitely worthwhile imo

Yea i definitely think novices like @Dedrok should spend more time with it for sure...

N00b...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Star wars the next Stern Table?

Yea i definitely think novices like @Dedrok should spend more time with it for sure...

N00b...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haha.

Thanks Evan.

Noobarella. @RGR. No amount of chat will change my mind, although I'll bring you around on those other titles. You have all week.

It's all been said but want to chime in and agree wholeheartedly with PJ and MIN.

I get down to The Raglan and have a regular go at their LE; don't play to the highest standard, especially in rules and strategy department, and was getting a bit frustrated with the game being over before the coin landed in the box.But with some welcome guidance from 2 local gun players who know what to do, as well as where possible trying to keep the ball under a bit more control (flailing and extended on the fly punish everyone very quickly in the drains - bastard outlanes !!).....gotta say I've grown to love this game.

The long journey through the modes and all else is a challenge that pulls you in, and the Hyperspace loop gives that instant gratification we all want, especially when a few balls are in there - great feature. Video graphics are fantastic, although can only be fully appreciated when watching the screen rather than playing.What it lacks in bling, makes up for in gameplay, plus would sound great if turned up !! Indeed, players of all levels and pursuations - persevere. Cheers.

Happy to report #595 is in da house and kicking seven shades of shit out of me game after game! :lol

Jeez it's good to keep pressing the start button again and again though... :D

Edited by Que200
Syntax