Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gum's Pinball Meet VIC Eastern Suburbs 29th June 2019

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul & Cathy - Kosta and I would like to join the others in thanking you as well for your hospitality and letting us play your amazing collection. We had a wonderful time, great food and always fun catching up with the AA crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, agree with all comments and a huge thank you to Paul & Cathy for allowing myself and the rest of the gang to enjoy such a top collection. Some pics from the night......

IMG_4425.thumb.jpg.2b3c357eceb7081214479f8b9b694d73.jpgIMG_4405.thumb.jpg.b66479c8fa71401ce3c418398b51e6a9.jpgIMG_4407.thumb.jpg.47e044aa9c03fc3281eb63642da9a5b3.jpgIMG_4408.thumb.jpg.bfa4382413c76b2bece5409bbbfd05dc.jpgIMG_4409.thumb.jpg.10ab1740e4cd40d075d7f682af96840c.jpgIMG_4410.thumb.jpg.60f5fb41f54eaef1c67602d60c708b4a.jpg

Some of my favourite pins:

1933301048_3ofbest.thumb.jpg.8e43428404c75b6d80f66b2e04c0096e.jpgMM.thumb.jpg.cbf19ce982babaa584814cfd0e34e805.jpg

This BR machine was absolutely mint. It was great to see it for a second time.

BR.thumb.jpg.b5ed74297df46c528104cbd1504a5f77.jpg

The real surprises for me that I really enjoyed playing were Baywatch and The Flinstones! Loved them.

The snags were very tasty too!

Fab @ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma - you'll be pleased to know that you didn't miss out on my choc salted caramel slice. I made a lemon curd slice, not as good but it was still nice. If you had of attended and stayed all night, I reckon there was a good chance of seeing a few lemon slices reappear from the guts of @newy16216! He was blind when I left.

Thanking you Paul and Cathy, for having me over.

Loved your massive collection and those sausages…they were yummy!

My Top 3 pinnies, that kept me coming back for more were:

1 - Scarred Stiff - such a great game to have in one’s collection. Got to start the Stiff-O-Meter numerous times, but failed to complete it. Managed to get to level 9 Mind Blowing!

2 - Circus Voltaire - out of all the JPop’s games, i would want this one in my collection. Yes, it’s quite linear with bashing the Ringmaster over and over, though it really keeps you on your toes, with regards to reading the rebound ball bounce and quick flipper bat action needed. Yours played nice. Let me know, if my Grand Champion score of 70m is still present.

3 - Iron Maiden - focused on the multipliers, though only could manage to reach 300m.

Best Stern game IMO. Did anyone blow it up?

Honourable mention goes out to Cactus Canyon - those were the best shinny balls i’ve seen and condition wise, it played great.

Baywatch looked amazing, with the coloured powder coat and was a delight to play as well.

SC.

Paul and Cathy thanks for another great meet.

Plenty of pins, food and friends, what more could you ask for.

Love your collection and I gravitated towards Spidy each time I walked back in.

Great to catch up with the regulars again and always good to meet the new folks.

I'm looking forward to the next one:)

IMG_3122.thumb.jpg.70d4bce3c941d1f5dec6e075ac9ac614.jpg

IMG_3120.thumb.jpg.4655d3957ed3f082cb549f9fecd8a478.jpg

Gum's Pinball Meet VIC Eastern Suburbs 29th June 2019

Thanks Paul and Kath for another great night in the “Gumroom”.

Always a pleasure, plus the games held up better than last time.

Wish I got to play more.

Great food, great company, great pinball. What more could you want.

6b57ee8d1a513f5d959b4a6cb984c026.jpg

d64ba044fde704c9fc3fa4661900ede9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally home and still cant stop smiling remembering a wonderful night. Thank you Cathy and Paul, for your gracious hospitality. It was fun catching up with everyone, hearing that “shot bell” ringing true and playing your fine collection of pins.

Thanks also Mike and Shaz for driving Mark and I back to our accom. Things look so much different in the dark and a after ‘few’ drinks ! :redface....... thank goodness Shaz knew how to read house numbers.

What an awesome night! Thanks again Paul and Cathy for hosting your wonderful collection of pins.

Moyra and I had a blast and the night flew, it was great to catch up with everyone again.

Fathom was the game of the night for me, even though it really does not belong in such an amazing modern collection...hey Paul. :lol

I hope @newy16216 got home ok, and his hangover is not too bad. ;)

Moyra took a lot of photos apparently so i will post them up soon.

I haven't heard from him. He is either sleeping or getting flogged by his Mrs!

I wish I was getting flogged by the misses mate ,

Big thanks to Paul n Cathy for opening up the gumroom for all of us to enjoy ,

And last but not least thanks to all those involved in sorting the Uber for me as I Didn’t know my left from right

I wish I was getting flogged by the misses mate ,

Big thanks to Paul n Cathy for opening up the gumroom for all of us to enjoy ,

And last but not least thanks to all those involved in sorting the Uber for me as I Didn’t know my left from right

Glad you are ok mate! Where did you sleep?

Massive thanks to Paul and Cathy for opening up their home and their incredible pin collection had a truly unforgettable night, great people and great pins what more could you ask for, except for perhaps a new liver after the amount of shots that were consumed. [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Spewing I missed this. Definitely be there next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Fab @ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma - you'll be pleased to know that you didn't miss out on my choc salted caramel slice. I made a lemon curd slice, not as good but it was still nice.

Glenn... you know how it goes... if it aint broke, don't fix it :p

Wow, I couldn't believe how quickly the night went! Thank you so very much Paul and Kathy for hosting and having me over again. It was such a great night, catching up with everyone, many laughs and so much fun. Even better than last year IMHO!

I'd just like to offer one positive criticism though....What is up with your the NIB games? It's time mate, to you know, open them :lol. Please make sure you do so before the next one. I'd be more than happy to assist if you need a hand :D

Great stuff guys.