Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Southern Hemisphere Pinball Championships 2019 7th-9th June

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IFPA Australia and IFPA New Zealand announce that this years SHPC tournament series is to be held in Sydney, Australia on the June long weekend (Queen's birthday) commencing Friday, 7 June 2019 to Sunday 9 June 2019.

Not Paid

@Warren

Sorry I cannot make this event.

This is the preliminary game list for the main events, subject to change.

New

AC/DC Bible

Metallica LE

Tron LE

Avengers LE

Transformers Dec

Spider-Man

Iron Man

Batman

Rollercoaster Tycoon

Family Guy

South Park

Addams Family

Twilight Zone

Judge Dredd

Fish Tales

Terminator 2

Dr Who

Bram Stokers Dracula

Scared Stiff

Monster Bash

Medieval Madness

Cirqus Voltaire

No Fear

Mid

Banzai Run

Cyclone

Swords Of Fury

Black Knight 2000

Whirlwind

Dr Dude

Blackwater 100

Escape From Lost World

Kings of Steel

Black Pyramid

Fly High

Cosmic Gunfight

Algar

Split Second

Big Game

Stingray

Paragon

Centaur

Medusa

Fathom

Fireball II

Star Trek (79)

Playboy

Old

Pinball

Voltan

Cosmic Princess

Joker Poker

El Toro

Eye of the Tiger

Centigrade 37

Triple Strike

Ski Jump

Big Show

Hulk

Close Encounters

Totem

Haunted House

Black Hole

Pink Panther

Amigo

Buck Rogers

Superman

Hi Deal

Hokus Pokus

Old Chicago

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All - 10 days till payment cutoff. Please contact me if you can't make payment by then. I can also PM bank details to people who don't have paypal, you just need to ask. I've added everyone to this post who has said they are attending but I haven't received payment for yet.

Anyone else wanting to attend, the last day to get your name on the list is 12/05/2019. I won't accept any more attendees after that point in time. The only thing I will do is replace drop outs, which means we'll run a wait list.

In order to run this event with the utmost efficiency, we've allocated a bank of machines to every single group of players. There should be no overlap, or waiting for a machine during rounds of the main event. This should also ensure that most rounds are completed within 1hr (or close to it). Obviously it is difficult to prepare for this situation if there is no certainty in number of attendees. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, there are 3 pins in the main event for every group of 4 players. To my knowledge this is the first time this has ever been attempted in Australia in this style of event (someone correct me if I'm wrong!). This should provide for a very time efficient event (one of the main gripes of most players).

@Brett2280 + Naiomi @MGM @cardini @metaxa7star @mcaussie @DeMac

Logan @RGR @Martymainframe @Replay @Wes7 @LCM @boskie @JimmyBrownSock @ocyen @Oz_Pinhead

@sleazius can you return Gerrys missed call regarding the food truck. I am not sure whether I am starting a job soon. If I do then I will not be able to make it.

Yeah I can, but is he going to pull the pin last minute if it looks like rain again?

- - - Updated - - -

@sleazius

Hi Leigh,

I’ve been trying to make this a reality but too much happening on the home front; I won’t be able to attend.

I hope to see the barn one day!

Thanks,

Vincent

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

No worries mate - maybe next time round in 2 years time.

Southern Hemisphere Pinball Championships 2019 7th-9th June

Yeah I can, but is he going to pull the pin last minute if it looks like rain again?

There must be other food vans out there that are not going to worry about a bit of rain? I wouldn’t trust this guy with the form he has already shown.[emoji15]

- - - Updated - - -

No worries mate - maybe next time round in 2 years time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Defender

It wasnt the rain, it was a lack of man power. Gerry wasnt well at the time and only his Dad was on, so thats the reason he couldnt do it. Besides nothing else was organised so nothing was lost? He said he had tarps and and gazebo to bring. I will let him know you are good for it and that he can give you a ring or visa versa.

5 days till event cutoff, and waitlist start.

If you're intending on coming but won't pay by the cutoff please let me know. Last thing you want is me to say 'sorry bro' because we haven't prepped enough games when you drop me a PM a week out from the event. Remember, we have set banks for this event. The number of games is tailored to the number of players who enter hence the 1 month cutoff. If the total number of players happens to fall on a number divided by 4 (eg 84 players), I will not be able to fit you into the event as it defeats the whole purpose.

Anyone who asks to attend after this Sunday will go on the waitlist for dropouts.

79 runners currently

11 yet to pay

Cheers!

Paid!!!

Lol - was listening to head to head last night where RD was giving it to you about having not paid.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the BBQ able to be used Leigh?

Absolutely.

So will the fire pits.