Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 11 Game 7: Who Dunnit

WHO Dunnit (Bally 1995)

whodunnit.thumb.jpg.340c93f9c6f73c1ff5730c0709c7cfdf.jpg

This table will run for 1 month till the 25th November midnight.

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since October please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This Table is available for VPX and VP9

Who dunnit score will be posted here:

1ST: Wob 11,748,418,280

2ND: Ashman0011 8,071,295,270

3RD: Skids 3,665,460,750

4TH: Kane 2,033,467,270

5TH: Bishop 575,495,100

Edited by Bishop83

Hey, sorry not just being lazy and busy this time. My arcade room flooded. Insurance job. All my gear is OK just pulled into the in the garage where i can't access anything. It's taking ages

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

sorry to hear that red at least nothing got damaged hope it gets sorted for you soon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey, sorry not just being lazy and busy this time. My arcade room flooded. Insurance job. All my gear is OK just pulled into the in the garage where i can't access anything. It's taking ages

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Crap! Not good to hear.

We had near floods last week 170ml over a few days, far south coast nsw. Where are you ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

iv not played this one before but the vp9 version drains my ball 9 out of 10 times down the side is it meant to be like this is the vp10 version just as hard for draining
I find the left outlanes and centre drains are most common. The VPX table plays nice, I can't remember it being harder or easier, but I moved from VP9 awhile ago.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some hints I remember.

Don't rush to solve the case, you want to get all the evidence as an EB is on offer, resets for each case, hammer the taxi loop to get evidence.

In multiball aim for the bumpers, they increase the jackpot.

Get the revolver as it increases the speed you can boost the jackpot with the bumpers, its on floor 4 or 5 maybe?

Aim for super skillshot, the hole just below the words taxi with a softish plunge for a ball lock and a piece of evidence.

The suspect is either the person talked about in integrations or its the person talking (they lie).

Good luck all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I never liked this game in vp9 and I'm not liking it in vp10 either. The theme and goals just does nothing for me, find this game generally uninspiring. Onto cyclone i think ☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

@Jed, its funny, but our tastes seem to rarely converg :)

On to Cyclone? That table comes before this one ;)

I don't much dig the gambling aspect of this theme, but I like the detective part.

Even though the game play can be a bit repetitive, and "solving" the case doesn't actually reward that much in the way of points, I still like this table, getting the jackpot nice and high can be challenging at times.

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to figure out what exactly you guys are up to. I can't find a sticky or introductory post.

Is this for virtual pinball on the PC or for the full size virtual pinball machines?

Cheers

Brett

Edited by Corones
typo

@Jed, its funny, but our tastes seem to rarely converg :)

On to Cyclone? That table comes before this one ;)

I don't much dig the gambling aspect of this theme, but I like the detective part.

Even though the game play can be a bit repetitive, and "solving" the case doesn't actually reward that much in the way of points, I still like this table, getting the jackpot nice and high can be challenging at times.

Yep, yours and JAR's tastes are similar, and i don't usually like his picks either :lol different strokes etc

onto Cyclone yes, shows you how behind i am with getting a game in.... too many projects on the house front lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to figure out what exactly you guys are up to. I can't find a sticky or introductory post.

Is this for virtual pinball on the PC or for the full size virtual pinball machines?

Cheers

Brett

The comp is for anyone playing on PC - using Visual Pinball version 9 or 10.

If you've never played VP before then don't bother with V9, go straight to VP10. Everything is free in Visual Pinball and it's the most accurate and comprehenisve pinball sim around.

There's a site with full setup tutorial and downloads, hopefully someone will post links who knows where it is, i don't...

good point on the lack of sticky. you'd think after 10 seasons we'd have that :lol will see what we can do amongst us to help new players.

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Brett

hay corones it is for visual pinball 9 and 10 if you know those programs we all nominate tables at the beginning and vote which ones we like and play them over a month I'm happy to say u can join in if you do have visual pinball setup on your pc to play but I think we all have a cabinet of some kind let us know what setup u have and we can all discuss if it's fair

• 2 weeks later...

@Wob playing at ashes house tonight he's got a Chinese vp9 model pinball 800 tables we have both being work on his other virtual trying to get vp10 going old striped out soccer 78 ash struggles with computers haha