Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Tournaments at Flipout 2018 - December 1 & 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be using Karl DeAngelo’s Drains Tournament Manager for the main event. This means you’ll be getting a login when you register and can track scores (your own and others), track standings as well as view the queues for each machine and queue yourself on what machine you want. It’s truly a marvel.

Once registered you get a player ID and password to login for all the goodness. Location is here.

https://www.neverdrains.com/melbourne2018/playerIndex.php?disp=playerLogin (wont do anything till the tournament starts)

Scorekeepers will call your name out when you’re on a machine and enter your score when done (or void it if you like). They can also re-queue you as well!!!

We will be streaming some (all if I can get my new streaming setup operational in time) of the qualifying on Saturday and the A and B division finals on Sunday at twitch.tv/melbournesilverballleague

Prize money is already over $2.5k from pre-sell tickets and will increase with more registrations on the day and buy ins.

Get there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t find a schedule on the website - is there one around? Anyone know what’s happening Saturday morning other than main tournament qualifying?

edit: Ryza pointed me at mr pinballs facebook page, but in case anyone else is wondering (copied form there)

Still updating seminar schedule as we have been slammed with ticket sales, here is what we have listed so far

On Saturday

Hot Rodded Pins Tim Read

Haggis Pinball

Rawdon Osborne on Electromechanical Pinballs

Jersey Jack Seminar

Defiant Pinball on The art of Customising Games

Autograph Session

Sunday

Head2Head Pinball

Battlepin creating your own masterpiece by hand.

Pinball Trivia

Jersey Jack Seminar

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Edited by DJ-pinball
new info