Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aerosmith - the next next Stern

delarge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Aerosmith.....seriously gives me the :poo:

And this too :078:

Horses for courses I'm sure some will love it......Oh that face that horrible Steve Tyler face. :lol nah I just couldn't do it no matter how great the coder. Sorry @Ferro.

Yer that sums it up perfectly, some times you can look past the theme and go wow great playing game.

But this would be up there with "Hard body" for its bad sound track IMO lol,

Aerosmith like seriously What the hell

Apparently we will see the pin in action at ces which is only a couple of days away.

Interesting that's it's been under the radar but fully confirmed since it was leaked in dirty Donnie's art book.

I would have expected more time and emphasis on promoting BM66 first before revealing Aerosmith...

Then again I'm an okie from muskogee in comparison to mad Gaz so what the fark do I know...?

Interesting that's it's been under the radar but fully confirmed since it was leaked in dirty Donnie's art book.

I would have expected more time and emphasis on promoting BM66 first before revealing Aerosmith...

Then again I'm an okie from muskogee in comparison to mad Gaz so what the fark do I know...?

Mad gaz confirmed to people at last expo thing that Aerosmith will be shown at ces.

I guess they are behind because of all the ghosting delays but still pumping out more machines than ever before because of GB? Batman is a smaller title so once LEs and SLE's are made (only 320 pins) I guess people demand for the premium isn't something they cannot handle. Just a guess. Would make sense though as to why batman code is so bare...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170104/4af691df6c037f9ea032dfcc47e7daac.jpg

You da man Ryan!

Can I ask you to let me know if you ever hear anything about a Harry Potter or Resident Evil pin please? Figure you will know before most! :cool:

Haha. All I did was repost an image on pinside.

Modest as ever......:cool:

My god you know everything [emoji6][emoji6]

Pinball encyclopaedia with legs I tell ya!

- - - Updated - - -

Something I did hear is that stern star wars will be based of the original trilogy. 4,5 and 6. Yes please!

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! MIND BLOWN!

Modest as ever......:cool:

Pinball encyclopaedia with legs I tell ya!

- - - Updated - - -

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! MIND BLOWN!

He's an absolute legend in the pinball world man we are all so dam lucky to have him-but I think he knows this[emoji13]

Anyway back on topic [emoji106] any game play video around Ryan[emoji6]

He's an absolute legend in the pinball world man we are all so dam lucky to have him-but I think he knows this[emoji13]

Anyway back on topic [emoji106] any game play video around Ryan[emoji6]

Apparently there is a video. Circulating and a couple people saw it at expo!

Ces officialy starts on the 4th...i.e tomorrow our time. Either gonna get some crappy video taken with Gary stern saying 'the ball is wild' in the background. Or hopefully they will do the pin justice and give it a promo video.

AMD said price for all models released on Friday.

My guess is 500 LEs. 12950

Premium 11250

Pro 8950

I actually like the band but cannot see it as a pinball. I'm no Metallica fan, but love the look, feel, gameplay and toys of the game. Interested to see how this one goes, my prediction maybe the flop Stern has to have. I forget how many hits they have on average before a dud. Was the last the wrestling one?