Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Looking at a Gotlieb Genie

You are clearly a harsher man than me.

You did get me to go back and look through our communication though and apparently i made that bit up, or at least can't find reference to it now. Anyway, i'll see it in a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, i found a referernce to dipswitch 46 but not really following along. It's just a matter of keep wading through it i guess, i'm not understanding much of it as it's new to me. I'll get there though.

Yes, i found a referernce to dipswitch 46 but not really following along. It's just a matter of keep wading through it i guess, i'm not understanding much of it as it's new to me. I'll get there though.

its not a real switch its in the menu system.

• 2 weeks later...
So someone on pinside said it's switch S2 on the sound board. I've had a good hard look but i can't tell which board is the sound board and where there are any switches on them. Is this another figurative switch within a menu?

Look for the speaker in the cab. Follow the wires back to the soundboard near the knocker maybe?

Also the dipswitches if you have a pascal board are in the menus. should be pretty easy to follow if you have the genie manual (switches 1-24) and 25-64 (the pascal manual) so just hit the white service button on the inside of the door then you can keep pressing it to cycle thru the menu. Use the start button on the door to change the displayed setting.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Look for the speaker in the cab. Follow the wires back to the soundboard near the knocker maybe?

Also the dipswitches if you have a pascal board are in the menus. should be pretty easy to follow if you have the genie manual (switches 1-24) and 25-64 (the pascal manual) so just hit the white service button on the inside of the door then you can keep pressing it to cycle thru the menu. Use the start button on the door to change the displayed setting.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Thanks mate, the manual seems to skip a stack of menus after the 26 maybe i've lost a page. I have a hard time following what everything is without the manual to prompt me and i only get 5 secs or something.

Great tip on the sound board location, simple eh?

I'll have a look at it this afternoon and see what i can find, the neighbours said they can hear it. It's an industrial shed, so no big deal but if it's annoying them and i can fix it i will.

I ended up overpaying for a rough but mostly working Genie on the same day i bought the mostly restored Lost World for the same figure of 3.6k (and the Lost World included delivery with Bill.

Live and learn.

- - - Updated - - -

56 on the pascal is power save and activates the tilt setting after 30 secs of not playing. that should fix it anyway.