Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

Is it me or is Homepin supplying Stern siderails for the Deadpool LE? They're not the usual lollypop siderails.

t4zkZjs.png Xzitkve.jpg

Totally different than Homepins rails. Home pins are recessed into the cabinet. They are flush to the wood and sit under the legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally different than Homepins rails. Home pins are recessed into the cabinet. They are flush to the wood and sit under the legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they are different. Looking closer, the legs are placed differently (lower/higher) and there's a gap between the top of the leg and the plunger plate on homepins but not on Sterns. Even with this difference in gaps, they're both coming to the top of the leg so they can't be the same siderail... judging by the angle of those pics.

Seems to be life after everyone’s favourite Iron Maiden. Might even be a better game. We’ll see!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Like they always say, In for a penny, in for a.....Deadpool LE!

• 2 weeks later...

Won't be well received in the enthusiast community because of following Iron Maiden, however will probably be a better location game.

Apparently Iron Maiden has not been setting the world on fire in terms of operator sales. When I spoke to AMD recently they said that Iron Maiden with the exception of the LE had not sold as well as they thought it would.

Won't be well received in the enthusiast community because of following Iron Maiden, however will probably be a better location game.

Apparently Iron Maiden has not been setting the world on fire in terms of operator sales. When I spoke to AMD recently they said that Iron Maiden with the exception of the LE had not sold as well as they thought it would.

Yeah, can understand.

"Do you want a pinball machine for your location?....it's based on the band IRON MAIDEN. Joe Sixpack and families love Iron Maiden!?"

Could it be that things are dying down?

Could it be that things are dying down?

I've no doubt things will start dying down if house prices continue to moderate. Most buyers aren't cash buyers, its going on the house or the card (which inadvertently ends up on the house). The media starts bleating about house price decreases, and people feel poorer, even though they aren't.

No this is about a theme which is not suited to all locations. Iron Maiden isn't suited to the local RSL, its unlikely to find a home at Zone Bowling for example. That is why operators aren't buying them. Pubs, sure, but where families congregate, not so much.

At least Deadpool is a marvel character, regardless of its R rating.

I think we are due for a horror theme anyway, Music always a given Marvel always a given. Imagine Halloween or Friday 13th. I think Halloween would do very well in USA as its a holiday and release it on that day. Deadpool i would play and more than likely enjoy but would not buy. Munsters kinda tempted.

New Halloween movie coming soon they really missed it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502407/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I think we are due for a horror theme anyway, Music always a given Marvel always a given. Imagine Halloween or Friday 13th. I think Halloween would do very well in USA as its a holiday and release it on that day. Deadpool i would play and more than likely enjoy but would not buy. Munsters kinda tempted.

EVIL DEAD! EVIL DEAD! EVIL DEAD!

Um Jason's Hockey mask and the Scream Queen herself Jamie lee curtis screaming every ball drain. Could use the Asylum as a bash toy like TWD.

Chainsaw on Evil Dead would be Sweet! and use his hand like The Addams Family.

- - - Updated - - -

Political correctness is going to kill this hobby imo..

Hopefully not on a Slayer pin.

EVIL DEAD! EVIL DEAD! EVIL DEAD!

RESIDENT EVIL! RESIDENT EVIL! RESIDENT EVIL!