Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m liking everything about this one except for that bobble head. I don’t know what it is about it but it’s making me feel like the playfields are being populated at McDonald’s with left over happy meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m liking everything about this one except for that bobble head. I don’t know what it is about it but it’s making me feel like the playfields are being populated at McDonald’s with left over happy meals.

Have to agree with that sentiment. It looks like a cross between a Transformer and a Trampoline mat. Not a good look at all.

Mad Gaz loves his toys! lol ironic tho that someone with a user id "boof head" made about comment about a bobble head hehe

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Mad Gaz loves his toys!

Gaz is going to be sick of 3 chicken nuggets a small chips and pop top by the end of this run. [emoji23][emoji23]

Yep my melon is too big for hats but doesn’t wobble like that unless I just fluked my way through a good game and someone saw it. Head wobbler big time then.

I think the bobble head is hilarious. It's so Deadpool. Poking fun at itself and now it's got pinball in-jokes within the pinball. People complaining about bash toys and they shove the cheesiest bash toy of all in it with sh1tty arms on springs (not just one crsppy TIE fighter on a spring this time) and a cutesy one at that. It makes me laugh the more I think about it. I would pay money to have that as a toy on my desk. Hopefully the display animation or there's a mode that verifies this as the joke I think it is.

Didn't care for the leaked Deadpool playfield picture, but after seeing the art and the initial display animations in their 16 bit glory (Sea Witch pinball in the background as well), I can't wait to play this game. Should be fast and fun.

People bitch about the lack of toys and then they bitch about the toys that are in there! No win situation! If I designed a game I’d pack as much stuff that did something on the playfield as I could!

l'll never bitch about the lack of toys lol, another reason why I like maiden, but I think this bobble head suits the game.

Looks like did a deal with funko

Deadpool looks Awesome !

I really like the Pro

Layout looks great, gonna be a fun shooter

The art is insane and ZY is a champion !

Team Stern are getting better with the LCD integration, coupled with fun call outs, solid rules and great audio, Deadpool is gonna rock!

Only downer for me is no R rating option.

Congrats to the soon to be new owners.

Predicting Australia's 50 LE allocation to be gone by this Thursday.

Can't wait for Premo stream

- - - Updated - - -

I agree! I think the Pro is worth the money (even tho these prices are crazy!! [emoji13])

Perhaps more fun and better value than the 20 year old B/W going for insane prices.

Seems to be life after everyone’s favourite Iron Maiden. Might even be a better game. We’ll see!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I signed up for a Deadpool LE today. I suppose Ill find out if its good myself come November.