Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Arcade High Scores

Had a quick game on them today, Harley Davidson seemed very easy, got 2 extra balls and two multiballs on my very first ball, could have been beginners luck but it just seemed too easy. Only had a very quick game on Taxi, quite basic game but could be fun.

Where the F^%k is the PC release????? I want to play in portrait mode on PC, also they are slow with portrait mode on XBox360 :(

Once we have a PC release I can see there being a market for someone to make flat pack Pinball Kits with flipper buttons and tilt buttons etc. They could be all ready to go with a barebones PC and LCD or just the flat pack kit ready for you to put in your own PC and LCD. I think I would buy one ready to play depending on price, much more enticing for me than frigging around with the emulators available up till now. What do you think @ArcadeWorx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pinball arcade has totally lost the plot, they have BROKEN the game since the last update weeks ago, I can't even start any of the games with the new landscape only dodgy interface on my Sony Tablet. After all the money I have paid for their games, now I can't even play one of them :(

I was excited about them before, and thought about getting an xbox to play them and make a pin cab, but they have not released the long awaited vertical option for xbox, or the PC version, all they seem interested in is new games. I don't want more tables yet until these issues are fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
Pinball arcade has totally lost the plot, they have BROKEN the game since the last update weeks ago, I can't even start any of the games with the new landscape only dodgy interface on my Sony Tablet. After all the money I have paid for their games, now I can't even play one of them :(

I was excited about them before, and thought about getting an xbox to play them and make a pin cab, but they have not released the long awaited vertical option for xbox, or the PC version, all they seem interested in is new games. I don't want more tables yet until these issues are fixed.

I had a bit of trouble as well but it sorted itself out. They did say they were having a few problems. I think it had something to do with Kickstarter games. But all seems fixed now.

- - - Updated - - -

Attack from Mars and Genie are now available for ios.

Yeah the latest update fixes it for Android, but they have lost cred from me, no apology about breaking it before and people not being able to play their games for weeks, not even an acknowledgement in their latest email. I know it affected many people, you can see by their feedback in the Google Store, and yet they have decided that their approach is to ignore it and hope it goes away, well what will go away is their customers. It's a shame, because they are great tables, but it's being ruined by a poor management team with the wrong priorities.

Yeah the latest update fixes it for Android, but they have lost cred from me, no apology about breaking it before and people not being able to play their games for weeks, not even an acknowledgement in their latest email. I know it affected many people, you can see by their feedback in the Google Store, and yet they have decided that their approach is to ignore it and hope it goes away, well what will go away is their customers. It's a shame, because they are great tables, but it's being ruined by a poor management team with the wrong priorities.

STTNG, TZ and AFM are really good tables. They have also fixed some of the bugs from the other tables. It is getting better and they actually did acknowledge they had a few problems and were working on it on their FB page.

Dont let the problems they have stop you enjoying the games, as you say, they are great tables.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't believe I'm STILL struggling with updates...the last three updates have been the same...pay for new table...start downloading....get stuck in an endless loop of downloading / crashes/ false starts / then finally after many hours or even days sometimes the new table shows up in the list. Click on new table and the endless download loop starts again / crashes / downloads again....last time that went on for a couple of days. None of my other apps have issues like this, and no it's not a bandwidth issue. Using Sony tablet S, I'm going to join their forums and have a whinge.

The most frustrating part is I have to PAY them before I can suffer this utter frustration and disappointment :(

• 3 weeks later...

Here's that embarrassment I told you about at Dave's

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z43/driver695/B64DEB9B-587C-4A2E-8A81-B1B3D84EE497-3571-000008CEC1E68D10.jpg

LOL :)

I'll try and get some scores up this week :)

Here is my one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51069[/ATTACH]

Niiiiiiiiice :)

I NEED the practice for sure.

PS. Great comp. Sat. - And not just the result - Was busy wasn't it!

• 3 weeks later...
A new tournament has started.

Hi Paul,

I'm in it :) Doing so-so at mo. Certainly better than last one! :)

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z43/driver695/2146AD58-B39A-48A9-8405-C0A589E81A7A-1035-00000200F9989BF6.jpg

PS. I notice Hi-scores in Tourneys don't register in your normal table Hi-scores.

Can we submit these Tourney scores here if we've a screenshot?

Cheers,

Andy

Yep again.....paid for the update to get Pinbot, was looking forward to see how it translated to digital as this is a game I own. But alas it doesn't work yet, they always seem to have no problem taking my money, but it takes me weeks to have the new game working.

This time it's slightly different, instead of continuously downloading over and over, it just crashes on start up, I can play my old games, which is an improvement on before, but I can't play the ones I just paid for. Have tried everything apart from uninstalling the whole F%$^in thing.

The games are great, but why must I suffer this frustration each time I give them more money, but why, but why?

Hey man, I feel for you. New update crashed everything for me at first (v.odd as beta test version was fine).

Luckily the latest update fixed things.

But it's gotta be said that Farce-sight seem to have honed pissing off their most loyal customers to a fine art.

How this alienates the casual player one can only imagine.... :/

Sure can.

OK......Trouble was-it was a 64M on MM. And looking at the 100M+ scores, that AIN'T gonna cut it! LOL.

I'll keep trying-May have some Centaur/Pinbot scores worth posting by the end-Maaaaaybe :)