Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 2 ~ Wonder Boy (closes 29-Apr)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Super Moderator

Oh look there's those stalactites that fall down when you run under them, Run under one and change your mind and try to run back..... :021:

:stupid:

wboy0012.png.23a0649325437f1fb9b53a227be7c3a1.png

Plenty of posts BRB but no scores are you going for snipe tactics this MGL?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I will try and keep my post positive Rat.

I only play games for enjoyment, not to grind out some record score.

I do not find either of the first two games enjoyable at all. I have very limited downtime and I'm not going to spend it doing something I don't enjoy.

I am sure there are some that love these games and are very good at them and I can appreciate that, they are just not for me.

I am still gaming, just playing things I like.

To answer your question, no I am not sniping, I'm just not playing.

That's why I posted this hint in the Commando thread.

That picture of Thumper (from Bambi movie) is when he says "If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all".

Edited by bigredbird

Realised the setting needed to be on hard so that might change a lot for me!! Noooooo. Not sure what I'm currently on and forgot how to change it last night anyway. Wok up at like 2am with a light bulb moment and remembered.

Will try and get in my score today, wish me luck. LOL

I do not find either of the first two games enjoyable at all. I have very limited downtime and I'm not going to spend it doing something I don't enjoy.

I am sure there are some that love these games and are very good at them and I can appreciate that, they are just not for me.

That picture of Thumper (from Bambi movie) is when he says "If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all".

I know some of my nominations have been panned mercilessly in the past, but boy o boy, life is definitely too short to play wonderboy 😝

I will try and keep my post positive Rat.

To answer your question, no I am not sniping, I'm just not playing.

I'm hearing you and agree I don't have time or desire to play games I don't enjoy for hours either.

But I think Commando is OK and WB is a classic favourite. I might have one more game before I put my settings back to default so I can enjoy it more. In fact I think I will just ignore TG settings in future for all games and declare if I do in my posts so that they can be excluded from the tally.

So you guys not liking WB do you just not like platformers?

Don't get too politically correct BRB some of the sledging banter about the games is fun and I will continue. As long as it's directed at the game not the nominator. Not everyone is going to enjoy the same games and sometimes no one does, nominators should just suck that up [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app