Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern's next game is

a unfinished code which will never be completed..

pre factory dimples every where

re-theme right ramp as a extra ....(not included in sale) hence the shoe box lid in the goodies bag...

vault wizard with no cash or bonus value at all...

gary voice overs by donald trump ..really they are still gary , but we could not use the president elect as he would only agree if the words iran and war against usa were used in his 2 hour press release at his pleasure about our new machine

one flipper only on the LEs...( please note..no pros or prems on this pin )

single ball multi ball which doubles as ball in play at the same time, hence only one flipper required...

power supply is our new AA battery system, so you can use those 50% batteries that you never throw out. so you are helping to save the planet..

our new hi-score to date recording system..which includes a pencil and sharpener at no extra cost to you so you can keep track of those 3 digit scores,please note, score paper not included...

and our new and latest coin mech..which accepts mutliable currencies all in one go..including the yen,dong,paso,diner,pence,and those all important ,euro coin and arcade tokens..

our new flat pak in a slim line box is proving to be a winner with non stop post about it every where, WOW , talk about a converation starter..

our new art work was a instant hit, the 3year olds finally got what had been wating so long for..permission to draw crayons on the bare cabs to create a 1 off master piece that will never wash off or can be removed and will only add value to your machine as a 1 off piece of art of the future..

we have a easy repayment plan avaiable to you, our easy..100%down and none of those ugly repayment issuses to chase you around , so simple, only we could have thought of this one..

NOW the big question..price..

we estimate in the middle of insane,to some where in the high end new car range $$

cheers..

- - - Updated - - -[/

Won't touch it.

It's still a spike system:)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will take another hit from our weak dollar, Sub 70c now.

Expect prices to jump a few hundred for Pro's and further for premo , LE.

This will slow new Stern sales here, but wont stop them.

AMD will do their best to keep it real.

I think Stern is doing their best to keep the industry viable.

Hopefully they are doing well to keep their spiraling overheads in check.

Stern's next game after Black Knight

We will take another hit from our weak dollar, Sub 70c now.

Expect prices to jump a few hundred for Pro's and further for premo , LE.

This will slow new Stern sales here, but wont stop them.

AMD will do their best to keep it real.

I think Stern is doing their best to keep the industry viable.

Hopefully they are doing well to keep their spiraling overheads in check.

Bruce told me he has the exchange rate locked in for the next release so any fluctuations in rate shouldn’t affect pricing from AMD unless Stern rise their prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Loser Kid Pinball Podcast interview with Keith Elwin.

Sounded like his next game was imminent.

They discussed dinosaurs in the podcast - not related to his next machine but the subject's inclusion sounded pointed.

Keith said he can't imagine every making a game without at least 3 flippers. Said he likes aspects of the game that change 'state' i.e. ball acts differently with a certain part of the game depending on status - e.g. left ramp ball lock on IMDN Prem/LE. Also said next machine is more 'Story Driven' in character than Maiden.

Stern have mentioned this on their Facebook and there's talk that they have the Stranger Things license. Now would be the perfect time to announce a pinball with season 3 out tomorrow and all the hype. I would love to have that pinball theme in my collection. 80s nostalgia, sci fi horror and moody synth soundtrack.

It, Childs play, Halloween, Friday 13th, Zombieland, Evil Dead, Exorcist, Texas chainsaw massacre, The shining, Hellraiser, Pet Sematary, Heaps of Horror to do and missed heaps. Slayer, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Led Zep, Dio, Deep Purple, Hendrix, heaps of good music titles, Resident Evil, Tomb raider, Doom, Underworld. The list goes on but please no more super heroes and kids games.

Stern have mentioned this on their Facebook and there's talk that they have the Stranger Things license. Now would be the perfect time to announce a pinball with season 3 out tomorrow and all the hype. I would love to have that pinball theme in my collection. 80s nostalgia, sci fi horror and moody synth soundtrack.

Lego also got rights too and made upside down set

It, Childs play, Halloween, Friday 13th, Zombieland, Evil Dead, Exorcist, Texas chainsaw massacre, The shining, Hellraiser, Pet Sematary, Heaps of Horror to do and missed heaps. Slayer, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Led Zep, Dio, Deep Purple, Hendrix, heaps of good music titles, Resident Evil, Tomb raider, Doom, Underworld. The list goes on but please no more super heroes and kids games.

Funny, you listed 23 separate titles besides the ones that are groups and i ain't attracted to any single one of them....

Just goes to show that we are all different.

Problem with most being suggested for me is i don't follow any of the bands (exception of Deep Purple/Led Zepplin/Hendrix/Sabbath who are still not something i listen to often) but i don't know any of the video games/movies/series/ect that are being suggested either.

NFI what the most popular theme going in this thread is 'Stranger Things'? just no idea and no interest in finding out.

I think it may be because i don't watch TV, just listen to music and can't stand commercials. If it ain't netflix (once or twice a week for a couple hours) or on my playlist on the phone i'm not exposed to it.

In case you haven't seen it, there's a DOOM home brew project on the go:

18455936c30f48ca3d176b9702f93503845596b9.jpeg.jpg

Pinside project thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doom-custom-pinball-machine

It's a one off though, so none of us would have the chance to buy it. I could certainly get behind this theme if Stern went with it.

The only other theme that comes to mind for me would be The Matrix. There's a home brew for that too and I think could present really well as a new Stern.

NFI what the most popular theme going in this thread is 'Stranger Things'? just no idea and no interest in finding out.

If it ain't netflix (once or twice a week for a couple hours) or on my playlist on the phone i'm not exposed to it.

Stranger Things is on Netflix. I think season 3 entire season comes out today? Its pretty good

Man you and I have got a lot in common :cool:

In case you haven't seen it, there's a DOOM home brew project on the go:

https://i1.pinside.com/1/84/18455936c30f48ca3d176b9702f93503845596b9/resized/740/18455936c30f48ca3d176b9702f93503845596b9.jpeg.jpg

Pinside project thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doom-custom-pinball-machine

It's a one off though, so none of us would have the chance to buy it. I could certainly get behind this theme if Stern went with it.

The only other theme that comes to mind for me would be The Matrix. There's a home brew for that too and I think could present really well as a new Stern.

I followed the build of this one and really enjoyed it. Would love to see a good machine made with Doom as the theme!