Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

Couldn’t agree more!! I moved on a few LE pins coz code wasn’t there and game was getting boring! A good code out of the box makes a big difference and I am happy to see DPLE do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi gang, had a little issue with my centre 3 bank drop targets: it catch the ball for lil’DP multiball (green light) but wasn’t releasing it for the multiball. Small flaw in the assembly - needed to jiggle with it [emoji4][emoji106]

My ball gets stuck behind little dead pool drop targets there's a pin with a bad weld ball gets stuck most times you can shake it out but occasionally the targets come back up with the ball stuck behind geTs annoying sometimes

image.thumb.jpg.5a31bf8b336e6d151d1889952cfa8d67.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.44d6d5da1fb914ac14d6c8c3dedcc1b3.jpg

Deadpool is a cracking game! So I played it at Pinlids wildball meet 2 weeks ago and just again now at Simon’s place and damn I do enjoy it. The 80s kind of soundtrack, the code and the shots are just FUN! If you’re on the fence about getting one. Get it!

Could not agree more...Theme never interested me but have been playing the premium on site at Newcastle and I am hooked,great smooth shots and enjoyable layout.LE is on its way.. :cool:

Could not agree more...Theme never interested me but have been playing the premium on site at Newcastle and I am hooked,great smooth shots and enjoyable layout.LE is on its way.. :cool:

Same here I was lukewarm on the theme at best and then I got to play one and just loved the shot array and the cross playfield shot. I did enjoy the sounds too. For those mildly interested get out there play it you’ll want one straight away

Nice work Doug. Congrats

Thanks Wotto,seriuolsy have not been so pumped to have a pin arrive like this before.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here I was lukewarm on the theme at best and then I got to play one and just loved the shot array and the cross playfield shot. I did enjoy the sounds too. For those mildly interested get out there play it you’ll want one straight away

I think the members on pinside might have got this right from the start ??? we are a little slower to catch onto this title and LE's took a while to sell but can see this being a pin to have in near future ??

Nice one Doug

I said from the start just from layout and then first flip at Pinfest that this is a great game and title.

And the Premium artwork looks sweet as do the colour schemes of it.

Yet to see an LE but Prems are usually best.

Nice one Doug

I said from the start just from layout and then first flip at Pinfest that this is a great game and title.

The only problem I had with the premium was the art work was too dark for my liking. Maybe needed the lighting to be brighter or I’m going blind.. probably option 2 but hey pro is a great buy

The only problem I had with the premium was the art work was too dark for my liking. Maybe needed the lighting to be brighter or I’m going blind.. probably option 2 but hey pro is a great buy

Yeah.

I sat on the lounge looking at it once the lights went on.

You played it when light were off.

What’s the Le, big Dino?

Nice one Doug

Cheers Edy agree descent achievable shots that are different enough

To keep you interested.

I was drawn to the premium art work but with the

Price rise $11350 for a premium is a little bit hard to take :(

Think is getting close for me to hang around from now on

And wait for the HUO sales to pop up

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys wondering what the people think about the pro vs premium thing, I’ve played the pro a fair bit an love it, still yet to play the premium, I noticed the ball jumps back in the shooter lane a fair bit during play on pro, does it still happen as much on the premium with the extra jump ramp that puts the ball on the katana blade?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Hey guys wondering what the people think about the pro vs premium thing, I’ve played the pro a fair bit an love it, still yet to play the premium, I noticed the ball jumps back in the shooter lane a fair bit during play on pro, does it still happen as much on the premium with the extra jump ramp that puts the ball on the katana blade?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

From what I have heard by many accounts is the pro is heaps of fun and no need to get the Premium or Le for that matter.

Seems to be the common opinion now on all these tiers.. Pro is the way to go.