Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

I had no interest in owning Deadpool when it was rumoured and even more so after seeing the leaked playfield image....but after the reveal, I'm really digging it. It looks like a relatively simple layout, but love the art and the style of the LCD graphics. I wanted to buy Iron Maiden next, but will definitely play Deadpool first.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s amazing how everyone has been blinded by the awesome art ...

Actually look past the artwork -

This may be the most stripped down game to date?

3 pops

2 Batman ramps

8 standups

3 drops

Deadpool on a spring.

Makes Ironman look feature-packed. :lol

Zombie Yeti, Franchi and Donny are well worth whatever Stern is paying them.

rd

767DF184-72C7-4CCC-9BFF-529F302B95F2.thumb.jpeg.48bc10c5e8dfe65bfb29c9a7191cc77a.jpeg

DEADPOOL PINBALL

Gonna kick some ass !

THE LATEST RELEASE FROM STERN PINBALL!

Deadpool is the “Merc with a Mouth”. He is an irreverent, disfigured and deeply disturbed mercenary and assassin who has superhuman physical prowess and accelerated healing.

Pinball players battle Deadpool's iconic Marvel foes, team up with Deadpool's X-Men buddies, go on Time Travel Quests, and revel in Deadpool's irreverent attitude. Stern chose to use comic book art rather than images from the 2 “R” rated (grown up audiences only) 2015 and 2018 movies, each grossing near $1 billion. Deadpool will appear in many more Marvel movies, remaining in the public eye.

As great as the movie images are, the comic book style art jumps out. Now famous pinball artist Zombie Yeti made this game bright, colorful and absolutely stunning.

LCD display art matches with original animation, not lifted movie scenes. It has the look and feel of 1980’s video fighting games. No, there is no video play mode; the LCD animation is activated by hitting targets and reflects playfield action.

Barcades have introduced a large millennial population to 80’s video, and pinball, not just in America but more and more throughout the world.

The Pro game play is executed with:

- 3 bank drop targets with multi-ball lock

- Lil' Deadpool spring articulated custom molded bash toy target with pivot action

- 2 stainless steel and wire ramps – no plastic ramps

- Crossing combo ramp shots that feed right flipper to left ramp, then left flipper to right

- Katana Sword ramp in stainless steel with multi-ball lock in illuminated handle

- Two spinner targets (Dazzler and Wolverine)

- Colossus inner loop shot with Colossal jackpot target

- Ricochet target accessing the left ramp

- “Hell House” scoop

- 1 Control Gate and 1 One Way Gate access pop bumpers

- D E A D - P O O L stand up targets

- Front molding mounted multifunction RGB “Boom” button

- Back panel featuring illumination to track Battle Mode & Quest progress

- All plastic posts and guides in Deadpool Red

- Soundtrack features 11 original tunes composed for the game

- Original art hand-drawn by Zombie YetiWatch

Added LE and Premium features include:

- 2 x 4 bank drop targets replacing 2 x 4 stand up targets to spell D E A D – P O O L

- 2 Control Gates, replacing the 1 one way gate

- Up/down ramp in the shooter lane fed by orbit and control gates feeding the tip of the Katana ramp

- Combo shots facilitated by the up/down ramp from orbit to Katana ramp tip to right flipper

- Motorized disco ball for fantastic light effects

- Molded Wolverine, Dazzler and Chimichanga truck

The LE has the added features customers wanted in an LE:

- Anti-reflective playfield glass

- Mirrored backglass

- Upgraded sound system

- Illuminated Deadpool Red speaker rings

- Shaker motor

- Red metal flake side armor, hinges, legs and lockdown

- Unique LE only inside cabinet art blades

- Plus a 12 inch vinyl game soundtrack LP

PRICING including GST

DEADPOOL LIMITED EDITION - $12,950.00

#Due November 2018

DEADPOOL PREMIUM MODEL - $10,650.00

#Due end November 2018

DEADPOOL PRO MODEL - $8,450.00

#Due mid October 2018

Taking Orders Now - Don't Miss Out!!

AMD.thumb.jpg.02a6abb2399f663e888f7780df18e934.jpg

I have to admit that this game looks pretty good and the artwork on the Pro looks great too. As most of you know, I am a 'Pro' fan and the Pro model of this title does indeed appear good value for money considering what is has compared to it big brothers. Cannot wait to play one now!

After watching the Deadpool flip and playing Iron Maiden it's Deadpool for me. What I like about this is the nostalgic sounds and images of what pinball and arcades use to be with a flair of fast game play we expect from modern pinball. May change my mind after I play it but first impressions are pleasing.

These deadflip streams just feel like a sales pitch/presentation now over just Jack getting in and playing the thing like he use to and discovering it as he went. Intros, clapping, more intros more clapping. I don’t want to be told the rules for 20 minutes then watch the pros blow it up. Not much left for discovering the game for yourself. The video just pissed me off :)

Pinnie looked cool though :)

I didn't mind the look of it and gameplay although I think multiballs are getting too frequent in games. Soon just plunge and you're in a multiball. I don't think this will be a huge seller initially because everyone's money has gone to iron maiden. It may pick up next year etc, but it will be interesting to see if it does sell well meaning there's still a bucket load of cash still out there by pinballers

Yes, if it was based on the two Deadpool movies, starring Ryan Reynolds, with some R rated callouts, that would be awesome. But unfortunately not. I do like the interactive side of the gameplay where the shots on the PF determine the outcome of whats on the screen.

the-munsters.jpg.7a998351b766c777c1d6fb274b6b0486.jpg

Early next year?