You've covered the main games I can think of.
Beat Sabre, Pistol Whip, Space Pirate Trainer and Arizona Sunshine would be the most used of those listed with my mates.
I'd also recommend:
- Blue Effect - A very atmospheric wave shooter. It's the one I use when 1st demoing VR to friends. Good for a scare too. One female friend almost burst my eardrum.
- VR Sports Challenge - Has a few sport games including Gridiron, Basketball & Ice Hockey. Hilarious to watch friends dive around thinking they are Ice Hockey goalies.
- iBCricket - Excellent cricket simulator
- I Expect You To Die - A puzzle / Adventure style game
- Operation Warcade - Like the arcade game but with VR effects
- Knockout League - Arcade style boxing
- Richie's Plank Experience - Set it up with a plank of wood on the ground - You'll be amazed how hesitant people will be to walk (or even refuse to walk) the plank when they feel it is 50m in the air
And the best of the lot, SUPERHOT. Matrix style game where bullets / weapons only move when you do.