Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Scoreboard

OOO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the new style and size of font @OOO

You are all about continuous improvement.

Just like we all should be in gaming. :)

Thanks for the support. To be completely open on your comment, no matter if the earth is invaded, I am on the operating table or I am not in my home country, I am running the MGL every day for the whole season, just like the expectation every minute every day, someone, somewhere in the world, is competing in the MGL.

I hit the South Island with a big bang last night. A long way from home and in a country of immense beauty, I didn't cause any further damage to an already hard hit city when I landed. I am visiting a country of well bred champions and running the MGL late into the hours of the day and early morning every single day. Saw the biggest salmon I have ever seen today, perhaps 10 times larger than a man, and just checked in to AA.

It's great to see gamers improve their scores and make friendly competition in the MGL. Continuous improvement is not only important for gaming, but also life.

Those with courage and tenacity will do well in both.