Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T8 Game 3: Chicken Shift

Game 3: Chicken Shift

Nominated by Spacies

http://www.klov.com/images/11/1181242069114.png

No current high score for this game

Not much information about this game. I have spent a bit of time playing it. It requires concentration!!!

PLAY INSTRUCTIONS:

Keep eggs and chicks from falling.

Shift eggs and chicks to destination.

Blue button shifts blue things. Red button shifts red things.

Game ends when all egg stacks are gone.

(http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8745)

Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL 8 thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.

Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.

Mid week bonus of 25 MGL points are awarded to the highest submitted score as at Midnight Thursday. The highest submitted score at the end of the MGL week will receive 100 MGL points.

Your scores need to be in by next Monday 23rd OF March BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).

Amz

• Like 1

That was me DK. Give it a chance mate.

Its fucking tough and a serious brain strainer rather than a button masher.

Especially after 50,000 beers:laugh: bit of a change from the norm so will give it a bash.:D

• Like 1

Just found some time to have a quick bash at this one, I enjoyed it much more than expected. That said though, I thought it would suck big time and it didn't, it was actually quite playable.

I even played 4 games of it in a row, best score 22,000

But I won't submit that one as I will have a few more games tomorrow.

Thanks for this submission spacies, I would not have played this game otherwise and it's a fun little distraction. Gets bloody hard quickly, left, right, left, ummmmm ???

Need to memorise red button, blue, then I won't get it wrong when they switch sides :)

• Like 1

Just found some time to have a quick bash at this one, I enjoyed it much more than expected. That said though, I thought it would suck big time and it didn't, it was actually quite playable.

I even played 4 games of it in a row, best score 22,000

But I won't submit that one as I will have a few more games tomorrow.

Thanks for this submission spacies, I would not have played this game otherwise and it's a fun little distraction. Gets bloody hard quickly, left, right, left, ummmmm ???

Need to memorise red button, blue, then I won't get it wrong when they switch sides :)

For a two button game its quite difficult managed an OK (I think) score tonight will be interesting to see how others go. I know what you mean about red and blue even though they are left and right I still mange to hit blue when I should of hit red and vice versa.

Did this cab just have two massive buttons on it:D

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
That about the best I can manage ATM, third time through gets damn chicky, good cluck fellow MGL ers'

Curse you DK, here I was thinking I was going to get the mid week points

Arrrrgghhhh back to the fry pan

• Like 1

Curse you DK, here I was thinking I was going to get the mid week points

Arrrrgghhhh back to the fry pan

Bloody hell Dkong, nice score.

Thought I was going well with this but that blows my score away.

Damn hard boiled game this one, played about half a dozen games today sober and just wanted to crack 40,000 and nearly went one better. I'm sure Spacies will put yolk on my face.:lol

Edit: Couldn't do it tonight Girlfriend "Claire" was playing POTO next to me and was distracting to say the least, kept seeing the pinball roll around and was swatting thinking it was a mosquito or bug , keeping one eye on each thing takes concentration and that was just putting me off.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Can someone record i.e. make a post tomorrow which will let me know who got midweek points. I'm off to NZ tomorrow, and won't be back until Monday.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Can someone record i.e. make a post tomorrow which will let me know who got midweek points. I'm off to NZ tomorrow, and won't be back until Monday.

Thanks

I should be around in some form at 12.00 (chicken or egg:lol) so I will do it for you, have a great holiday you lucky girl.

• Like 1

You inspired me to have a few more goes Dkong.

That level is a pain, wonder what will happen when you fill up one tray before the other. Somebody may find out before monday anyway.

Thats it for me, time for bed, off to Sydney in the morning.

cshi0001.png.3ca67c782be630d295f97056a6d0cbfa.png

• Like 1

Pash = Midweek points

Damn you:realmad: , knew I should of held off till near midnight, inspiring you to crack a better score :lol all in fun and games.

Well done though that third level gets a bit complex eh:o

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I'm slowly starting to realise there's a lot going on here at AA, including this comp - cool! Not sure if I can play this game too much though without it doing my head in. Now watch as I show myself up as a noob and stuff up the attachment...

cshi0000.png.938ca2a4d5681a48ef7d30e420865948.png

• Like 1

Here are my first 4 attempts having never played the game before. I realised very quickly that 20,000 is easy and so are the levels first time through. After that... different story! I'm still getting the hang of the bonuses for switching pipes mid-egg, especially the multi-thousand ones - can make a big difference to your score. Also still getting used to how quickly you can drop the platforms in the chick escape screen - I keep going a little early resulting in dead chickens LOL. Anyway it's certainly a fun game and different to the usual shoot em ups. I hope to do a little better but I can't see myself clearing that 2nd time around pipe level unless I grow 2 more eyes to watch everything that's going on :o

Cheers.

cshift.jpg.a3ff14ce9e03bcc8370fb79601ccfaf6.jpg

Edited by MonoJoker
Forgot to put score in title
  • Like 1

This might be my last score...........

Cool game, so simple, but difficult, great 80's soundtrack and graphics :)

Goes to show that when it comes to games, GAME PLAY is everything.........

cshi0002.png.84a04c35e80c0fbfbb8eb04cef7bcc79.png

Edited by Rat
  • Like 1