Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Alibaba??

Looking at buying a few bits and pieces through Alibaba. Always used Ali Express in the past.Has anyone had any issues? I am always a bit weary of using Credit Cards on purchases OS.

Apparently Alibaba Trade Assurance covers any stuff ups? <_<.

I would appreciate you thoughts

Cheers

Be very careful

The seller may offer you an invoice outside of the "trusted" system

DO NOT proceed

I have done 2 deals on Alibaba. The first I lost over $1K as they sent me an invoice away from Alibaba trusted system

They sent me the wrong items so I was screwed

I didn't know what to expect, as it was my first one

The second time I ordered using the trusted system, and all went perfectly well any way

But if it had of gone bad I could of claimed

Good luck

Looking at buying a few bits and pieces through Alibaba. Always used Ali Express in the past.Has anyone had any issues? I am always a bit weary of using Credit Cards on purchases OS.

Apparently Alibaba Trade Assurance covers any stuff ups? <_<.

I would appreciate you thoughts

Cheers

Alibaba accept bank deposit

I went into my CBA account and found "international transfer"

On a number occasions have thought about buying bulk items from Alibaba, But always chickened out. I have my concerns with it as some people get burnt, but Others have it go smooth.

I was looking at a very large sum of cash and the hesitation got the better of me.

I think If i was to ever go down the route of alibaba in the future I would find some one Who uses it all the time, and learn from them.

this thread should be very interesting so great question to ask, Will follow this closely.

Like dezbaz i've had experiences on both sides.

Had a bulk lot of telephone connectors ordered and they sent wrong ones first and then the next lot that sent they were 'extra cheap looking'. Complained about the quality compared to the picture & ad and got nowhere. Had connectivity issues because they were poorly made & ended up throwing them all in the bin as it was not worth the hassle.

Have also used alibaba & ali express for single items and transactions have been fine.

It's always a gamble with these places. Same goes for purchases on Taobao which is also owned by the Chinese Alibaba Group.