Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aerosmith and kiss in brisbane

pingun

Hi everyone. Coming down to Brisvegas next month and would love to have a game on either or both of these stern titles. I only get to the big smoke once a year so try to play anything new. Any sited machines? I don't think I'll make it to the gold coast as time will be short. Cheers Dave

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Just got back from Bris myself was limited due to the day i was there but went to Netherworld in the valley ,It was great they a fantastic line up .

Does not have Kiss or aero but has Star Wars , Dialed in ,Walking dead , Batman 66 ,TZ ,Total nuke , Med Madness etc etc

A great line All working well maintained .

Had a chat to Jimi good bloke and helpful .

Had a great day there would not hesitate to recommend .

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the replies on this thread guys. Had hardly any time so hope to catch up another time with some of you. A HUGE shoutout to a couple of places. Thanks so much to the guys at Netherworld for letting an out of towner in out of hours to play. Also to Babak at the Pinball Haus for letting me in on his day off. Both venues had fantastic games and everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I had the best morning. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app