Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 12 - Tournament Standings

• 2 weeks later...

Overall Table

[ATTACH=CONFIG]148557[/ATTACH]

Individual Game Scores

Game 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146449[/ATTACH]

Game 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146289[/ATTACH]

Game 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146806[/ATTACH]

Game 4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147202[/ATTACH]

Game 5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147887[/ATTACH]

Game 6

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147888[/ATTACH]

Game 7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]148221[/ATTACH]

Game 8

[ATTACH=CONFIG]148556[/ATTACH]

Edited by JustAnotherRat
Game 8 Closed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated at end of Game 7

Skids continuing with closing the gap with only one point between 2nd and 3rd and only 5 between 1st and 2nd.

So far we've seen table wins to Jed, Kane, Skids x 2 and JAR x 3 with Skids leading the way on Ball 1 Hero's with 4.

Updated at end of Game 7

Skids continuing with closing the gap with only one point between 2nd and 3rd and only 5 between 1st and 2nd.

So far we've seen table wins to Jed, Kane, Skids x 2 and JAR x 3 with Skids leading the way on Ball 1 Hero's with 4.

JAR with a stranglehold on the tournament win, but the battle for 2nd could not be closer!

And most importantly, it looks like i'm going to beat Bungle :D

VPGL12 is now over! :038:

Congratulations to everyone who played and submitted scores, thanks for your commitment :)

we have the closest finish ever in VPGL history of only 3 points separating 1st to 3rd places!

The overall winner of VPGL12 on 152 points is:

@Justanotherrat :041::041::041: with 3x 1st, 3x 2nd + 2x Ball 1 Hero, very consistent play gives JAR the victory!

Coming in a very close second on 151 points is:

@Kane :041::041: - Kane never finished out of the top 3 in any table!

and rounding out the podium places with third on 149 points is:

@skids :041: - also very consistent play keeping the top 3 close, skids gets the Ball 1 Hero trophy with 4x Ball 1 Hero awards!

With the rest of the field a fair distance away, looking wistfully at the proud flippers on the podium - participation awards of massive gold trophies for you all ! :laugh:

This was a fun VPGL with many great games played. See you on the Flipside for VPGL13, somewhere down the track!

Edited by Jed

thankyou for running the league @Jed and well done @JustAnotherRat for the win look forword to the next I'm happy we're my pinball machine is now so next time more time to play instead of working on it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Here, here. However, Its a shame you didnt submit one of the scores as I had a nice profile pick with myself and a wooden spoon for the regular players, maybe I can save it till next time. I like wooden spoons, it reminds me of my child hood and getting hit with it all the time :)

• 2 weeks later...
Here, here. However, Its a shame you didnt submit one of the scores as I had a nice profile pick with myself and a wooden spoon for the regular players, maybe I can save it till next time. I like wooden spoons, it reminds me of my child hood and getting hit with it all the time :)

I would still like to see it :)

• 1 month later...

swordfight

I'll have a bash although I currently don't have a functional cab... it's not far off (I bought a new PC).

There was someone on one of the Facebook pages interested so I'll let them know once it's announced.

Have any of you seen the Harry Potter table? It's still in Beta but is really impressive. It's being created by Scott Wickberg who is the guy who did the Stranger Things table.