Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Egret 2 Illumination Panel artwork

I've been searching hard for the artwork for the Egret 2's Illumination Panel, and it seems curiously absent unless my Google-fu is just weak - does anyone have a print-ready file or know where to get one? Seems odd that the sideart, stickers, etc are all easily available but not that given all the years these cabs have been around... :confused:

Cheers guys.

If you keep up your google fu about the Egret 2 , they have quite a colourful & scarce spare parts history.

Taitotech have flat out denied certain parts have existed even when others have sourced manuals/part nos etc they still have said they dont know what people are talking about ?? :unsure ..

If you havent been searching for at least a year for an illumination panel then your quest has only just begun :)

I dont know if you have heard before about it but the last one to go to auction on ebay sold for $900 odd.

All egret spares get snapped up straight away for crazy prices ( in a fair but good competitive kind of way). Right now there are some dude's in europe willing to trade some crazy shit for even a project E2 .

It's good that there are so many people that take the utmost care of their machines but it can be frustrating when you only want a couple of things to complete it.

The only down side is the market will be flooded with egret 2 & 3's eventually but it means the death of Japanese arcade's cos there is still thousand's still floating around over there in operation.

As a fellow member of the club I will keep my ear to the street :cool:

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t453/orio1/indie2_zpssozb1wpq.jpg

Wow I knew the parts were harder to come by but to have Taito deny some existed altogether is just bizarre! I was starting to think about attempting a repro illumination panel and it just seemed odd that there was no resource for the art already, hmm.

And I did see that one on eBay for nearly a grand but did that actually sell?? Incredible!

I wonder how long there is before the great cab sell-off then, and how do we get in the queue :D

• 3 months later...

My way of killing time while playing in photoshop :)

well folks...

since i travel the internet and all fun arcade groups and places ..

i tend to archive art whenever possible since i'm trying to keep arcade art from fading into the unknown..

welp i stumbled across this post about no Egret 2 art for the Illumination Panel Artwork....

well i gotta tell ya...i couldn't find any Either...and that kind pee'd me off...so i fired up my photoshop and tried my damn'dest to remake one...lol

so here is my file...free to anyone who wants it....but understand it's not Perfect and if anyone wants to update it...feel free :)

hope it may help someone who needs one :)

Daniel.

1358671464_EGRETII.thumb.jpg.8a3606fbc89ee24146a15972a70f80dd.jpg

well folks...

since i travel the internet and all fun arcade groups and places ..

i tend to archive art whenever possible since i'm trying to keep arcade art from fading into the unknown..

welp i stumbled across this post about no Egret 2 art for the Illumination Panel Artwork....

well i gotta tell ya...i couldn't find any Either...and that kind pee'd me off...so i fired up my photoshop and tried my damn'dest to remake one...lol

so here is my file...free to anyone who wants it....but understand it's not Perfect and if anyone wants to update it...feel free :)

hope it may help someone who needs one :)

Daniel.

Strong first post.

Any chance you can share the .psd file?

You Folks Are Quite Welcome :D i'm always tinkering around in photoshop and i'm ALWAYS looking for Arcade Art all the time...

i have about a Terabyte of arcade art and i'm also a Retired Arcade Tech w/+20yrs Experience...but i'm always learning :)

if i can help always feel free to send me a note ...if i can find it or fix it..or able to help ya fix it..then let me know :D

if anyone has any art they would like to have Archived please let me know...as i am always adding to my Archive :)

Cheers To All :)

Daniel.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...