Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hands down best game ever

interested to know what you guys play and what you think is the best game you've ever played

for me this has to include replay value

one that kept me coming back for years

a few to name are Golden Eye on N64

NBA Jam on any console but got started on N64

Earthworm Jim on Megadrive was pretty cool

Mortal Kombat on the arcade loved that game

recent time honestly BF1.

Super mario kart snes is my all time fav, micro machines v3 ps1 8 players, river city ransom aka street gangs nes, point blank 1 2 3 ps1, super bomberman 1 2 3 4 5 snes, virtua cop 2 on the ps2. Party multiplayer games or shooter / racer games still get plaued when the mates come around.

Also kung fu on nes was great. And tetris multiplayer still gets a play.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

On the computer, Half life 1, 2 and all the add ons....

Where’s half life 3 dammit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half-Life

man forgot about that classic

I'd also like to add Command & Conquer on PC

that game was the shit!

all great games so far guys

thanks for the input

talking pc and replay value (and a bit retro) then i have to mention Myth.

This was such a great early 3D RTS, Bungie did away with yawn-inducing resource building that bogs down so many RTS games, and concentrated on pure battle strategy and exploding/fflying body parts and blood-soaked battlefields full of undead and magicians, archers, foot-soldiers, cranky molotov-throwing dwarves, highly explosive but slow-moving zombies, to name a few.

Bungie surpassed the original with the even-more-awesome Myth II Soulblighter, but Myth III was a big dissapointment.

A game i'm playing now and again 21 years later, cause i still can't bloody finish it..

Some Myth footage, most battles are setup within the first 1-3 minutes, then all hell breaks loose, and you're usually either organised and you slaughter, or you die horribly at the bony hands of the undead.

Edited by Jed

talking pc and replay value (and a bit retro) then i have to mention Myth.

This was such a great early 3D RTS, Bungie did away with yawn-inducing resource building that bogs down so many RTS games, and concentrated on pure battle strategy and exploding/fflying body parts and blood-soaked battlefields full of undead and magicians, archers, foot-soldiers, cranky molotov-throwing dwarves, highly explosive but slow-moving zombies, to name a few.

Bungie surpassed the original with the even-more-awesome Myth II The Fallen Lords, but Myth III was a big dissapointment.

A game i'm playing now and again 21 years later, cause i still can't bloody finish it..

Some Myth footage, most battles are setup within the first 1-3 minutes, then all hell breaks loose, and you're usually either organised and you slaughter, or you die horribly at the bony hands of the undead.

Jed for a second I thought you typed Myst. Which was a boring point and click game I had as a kid. Haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hands down best game ever

5edcc5f3b4bea1ae85163a3490888822.jpg

9a8cd7d4930e8de5e85749bcb5fed663.jpg

73de7f31ff20fbd4246826d2a5438567.jpg

73e713d6c1263da4be90c73e5aa46410.jpg

Tonnes of others

Pitfall Atari

river Raid Atari

F1 Atari

Every Mortal Kombat

Too many to list

And just this last week Surprise Surprise I’m hooked on Fortnight.

Thursday night my 2 kids and I played Squads on 3 computers easily most fun I have ever had Gaming.

75b66ae619c7fce99d2aff44977e2b3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocarina of Time. In the twenty years since it came out, nothing has matched it.

Judged purely on gameplay (i.e. ignoring graphics, sound quality, story etc), the original Legend of Zelda is the standout. Nothing else in gaming beats taking on a room full of darknuts.

Honourable mentions:

Mario Kart 64 (best multiplayer)

Vice City (best open world)

Space Invaders (best arcade game)

Banjo-Tooie (best platformer)

And if we’re mentioning Myth, then we also need to mention the amazing bug in its demo that deleted your C: drive when you uninstalled the game.

haha wow, brilliant. :D That's a decent bug.

Another great thing about Myth 2 was the amount of plugins that could change the game totally to different scenarious ie WW2, Vietnam, etc.

My favorite games were the Zork series PC, followed By the fable series xbox-xbox 360,

Followed by an odd choice with a game called Dante's inferno Xbox360, destroying Unbaptized Babies was twisted but fun lol.

Then Devil May cry xbox 360

There is a few current favorites here, in no real order:

Golden Axe on the Mega Drive

NAM 1975 on NEO GEO

Fatal Fury Special NEO GEO

Pulstar NEO GEO

Sonic 2 Mega Drive ( or Sega Saturn ) for 2 player battle

Soccer Brawl NEO GEO

Lethal Enforcers Arcade PCB

Super Mario 3D world Wii U

Yoshi's Woolly World Wii U and 3DS

Mario Kart 8 Wii U

Alex Kidd in Miracle World Sega Master System

Double Hawk Sega Master System

Quackshot Sega Mega Drive

• 1 month later...
PC game in 1999 - Kingpin: Life of Crime.... you could set the profanity levels. I was young, dumb, and somehow found these sound files in one of the sub directories. The extreme profanity files were hectic.... no limits on the swear words used. You could play these files full blast on your hifi as your mates walked into the room :). Not possible today.