Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Lambo

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shold be interesting to see if its based of the comics or the movies

Far more chance it will be based on the last couple of Sterns with a new "Deadpool" paint job and sound I would be thinking but maybe they will surprise me.

Stern Deappool

Let's discuss. I'm personally fed up with stern seeing I haven't had a code update for ghostbusters which led me to sell it. But deadpool has me pretty excited. Thoughts? Hope it's a well thought out playfield. And not something similar to what we have being seeing from stern recently. Is it too soon for another table? As much as I like the theme, I still think it's too soon for another table.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This was the leaked image wasn't it?

61ab120add93048c922dd5dec0c94f47d6d08eab.jpg

But is that the JT layout that was scrapped? Guess we'll find out soon.

People said that was the scrapped layout, but that's the layout I can see in the out of focus background... behind the springy Deadpool character in the video I see the pop bumpers, I can see the lanes, I'm certain I can see the wireform behind the pops and I can definitely see the sword ramp on the right (handle in the video, sword doesn't have handle in pic but metal looks like its designed for it).

Let's discuss. I'm personally fed up with stern seeing I haven't had a code update for ghostbusters which led me to sell it. But deadpool has me pretty excited. Thoughts? Hope it's a well thought out playfield. And not something similar to what we have being seeing from stern recently. Is it too soon for another table? As much as I like the theme, I still think it's too soon for another table.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Aerosmith came out really quickly after ghostbusters. Very short turn around... even shorter than imdn to this from memory... and AS is a ripper of a game. Cant gauge anything from release times imo.