Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PINBALL RUN 15/3/1018

Bet7676

I am doing a pinball run from Adelaide to Melbourne to Canberra to Sydney to Brisbane . Leaving Adelaide about the 15/3/2018 then return if any one needs a pinball machine delivered or picked up give me a p.m to book a spot, I am half full at the moment. I did a similar run in December. I will be in a large truck with a full size tailgate lifter. I can fit about 16 machines in total. Edited by Bet7676

It would be awesome if you went that tad further up to townsville:D
Hey Jeff , i your sending to youself. And you can get it to brisbane before hand , i can hold for you .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Via Moranbah please mate :)

I had to go and look that up on "Whereis" :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Jeff , i your sending to youself. And you can get it to brisbane before hand , i can hold for you .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks young fella and I'll keep it in mind;)

I am doing a pinball run from Adelaide to Melbourne to Canberra to Sydney to Brisbane to Sunshine Coast. Leaving Adelaide about the 15/3/2018 then return if any one needs a pinball machine delivered or picked up give me a p.m to book a spot, I am half full at the moment. I did a similar run in December. I will be in a large truck with a full size tailgate lifter. I can fit about 16 machines in total.

On the Adelaide to Melbourne run I'm about half way (MARNOO) so you can stay the night free & get a feed and a few beers if you want. 20 acres so plenty of room for the truck too! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In the morning I will be leaving for the first leg of my trip I still have some spots on some legs of journey left so if you need a pin moving this week get in touch quickly cheers Grant

• Administrators
Just leaving on the run in nice new truck with only 623 km on the clock

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125493[/ATTACH]

Are we there yet?..............are we there yet?........are we there yet?...........

Anyone that has a pin on this trip with @Bet7676 can rest easy. Grant just picked up a pin from me and man he has gone all out to look after these machines. Already a well oiled machine and I'm hoping this becomes a regular thing. Great to see you man and hopefully next time you're actually delivering one to me instead of taking one away! :D

WOW just had a pin delivered by Grant what a attention to detail this guy has taken.the care he has taken with wrapping and strapping the machines the help setting it up.what a service.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade