Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

SCARED STIFF

Collapse

Need something Pinball related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Found] - SCARED STIFF

I have a close mate who wants a Scared Stiff, preferably in VIC so it can be inspected. He has 3 pins at my house and is keen to add this title. He has been after one for a while and has narrowly missed out on a couple over the years. Preferably one with a nice playfield, the cabinet and other things can be restored/replaced easily enough. I know there is one currently on Gumtree but he has dismissed this one.

Thanks in advance, Glenn

what's his budget ?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lou View Post
      what's his budget ?
      Hi Lou, Budget is $12-$13k for a good clean players machine with a excellent playfield. He is happy to pay more if the machine is better than expected and/or mods included, etc. I am in discussions with someone now that appears it's going to be a deal. Just need to inspect the machine to confirm it's what he's after. Bloody lockdown is making this hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn70 View Post

Hi Lou, Budget is $12-$13k for a good clean players machine with a excellent playfield. He is happy to pay more if the machine is better than expected and/or mods included, etc. I am in discussions with someone now that appears it's going to be a deal. Just need to inspect the machine to confirm it's what he's after. Bloody lockdown is making this hard.
        a bloke i know called ted has one for sale i told him your looking for one
        might not be in your mates price range as he's asking a bit more for it , mine would be way out of his budget

good luck with it all

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X