Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

Stern Avatar

Collapse

Need something Pinball related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] - Stern Avatar

    Let me know if you have one available
    Thanks

  • #2
    i got a LE i might sell or trade

    Comment


    • #3
      Depends on price Lou
      As I’m not interested in Covid tax like a lot seem to add!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Falcon View Post
        Depends on price Lou
        As I’m not interested in Covid tax like a lot seem to add!
        covid tax has nothing to do with it , you just can't get anything these days
        the last and only Avatar LE dave hampson sold for 12.5k a few months back

        good luck is the cheap search department for a pinball these days but you have 50 others
        searching for the same cheap bargain

        Comment


        • #5
          Well I couldn't even move a Stern Munsters LE at 12.5k with only 161 games played.
          and you think that an Avatar is worth more than or the same as that?

          Not even close

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Falcon View Post
            Well I couldn't even move a Stern Munsters LE at 12.5k with only 161 games played.
            and you think that an Avatar is worth more than or the same as that?

            Not even close
            I'm not picking sides but unfortunately Munsters is a hard sell due to code. I don't know anything about avatar. But the walking dead was a hard sell until stern did big code change on it and it became very desirable. Fingers crossed munsters sees better times too. Great looking game and buttery shooter too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well last Avatar LE I saw sold was WatsJohns Le in March 2018, Sold for $8k
              https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/t...5328-avatar-le

              Cannot see a machine in 3 years getting 4.5k more

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Falcon View Post
                Well last Avatar LE I saw sold was WatsJohns Le in March 2018, Sold for $8k
                https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/t...5328-avatar-le

                Cannot see a machine in 3 years getting 4.5k more
                you are living in the past my friend , 2018 was a long time ago and a different world from today

                a house was 600k same house today 1,5mil
                hsv gts was worth 60k 2nd hand , today 150k for the same car
                a new LE pinball was 12k today 14.5k

                stop looking at what was and look at what is - it's not getting any better, it's all fu@ked up

                Comment


                • #9
                  That's because you are a retailer and want the most you can get - I understand.

                  Not living in the past mate, Avatar LE is no way worth 12.5k period!!!

                  Anyway its a wanted add not a Price check!

                  Prefer next time Lou to not reply to my posts, as we see things differently.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Falcon View Post
                    That's because you are a retailer and want the most you can get - I understand.

                    Not living in the past mate, Avatar LE is no way worth 12.5k period!!!

                    Anyway its a wanted add not a Price check!

                    Prefer next time Lou to not reply to my posts, as we see things differently.
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/arca...39500869401085

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Means nothing but a guy not knowing what a machine is worth when he purchased it - like Lloyds Auctions!
                      And still doesn't mean he actually got 12.5k.

                      Anyway not replying to you any longer - waste of time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bump great game in my opinion
                        With 10 LE delivered to Au ( maybe more ? )

                        There is a operated one at the fraternity club fairy meadow
                        I don't know the operator and unsure of the condition
                        maybe someone here knows

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A pro just sold at Llyod’s for 7k plus 16.5%
                          Wanted funhouse and taxi pinballs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If i was looking for this game I'd wait it out for one to pop up around the traps. They are out there so text around and see what comes back. Its just not that great a game and they do come up with people wanting to move them on. I've always looked at avatar as a B grade title and really always has been any way you cut it, anything over the 6 for a pro or 9 for an le and you may struggle to get that return when your done with it. Jmo

                            Comment

                            Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X