Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB Stern Austin Powers

you think ? i'm new to this so i don't know

yeah, thought you were, seems like you’re just trying to inflate prices for your own gain with that sort of pricing, just like this guy in Sydney I know of.

Also reminds me of a bloke who bought this CC (Cactus Canyon for you newbie) and inflated the price so high he couldn’t sell it for ages. Pretty sure he still has it.

anyway, I digress.

if you need help pricing stuff, just think of a price, say it out loud and then you’ll realise how silly you sound and hopefully change it for the better.😂😂🤪�

yeah, thought you were, seems like you’re just trying to inflate prices for your own gain with that sort of pricing, just like this guy in Sydney I know of.

Also reminds me of a bloke who bought this CC (Cactus Canyon for you newbie) and inflated the price so high he couldn’t sell it for ages. Pretty sure he still has it.

anyway, I digress.

if you need help pricing stuff, just think of a price, say it out loud and then you’ll realise how silly you sound and hopefully change it for the better.😂😂🤪�

mendoza you are a complete tool, you know nothing, you keep bringing up the CC and IJ because your low balling mate didn't get them and i did

that was the best 37k ever spent knowing it's pissing you off

you kick ppl of your group for not following you're ideology and cry when they block you so you can't see there posts

you are a prime example of Hypocrisy nor can you take criticism but like dishing it out

and i'll be blocking jorrad ozwide very soon

• Like 1

mendoza you are a complete tool, you know nothing, you keep bringing up the CC and IJ because your low balling mate didn't get them and i did

that was the best 37k ever spent knowing it's pissing you off

you kick ppl of your group for not following you're ideology and cry when they block you so you can't see there posts

you are a prime example of Hypocrisy nor can you take criticism but like dishing it out

and i'll be blocking jorrad ozwide very soon

1: I love you are still sitting on $37k worth of stock.....shows who the real tool is

2: At least I have a positive FBook group, more than you will ever know. Even the Care's pissed off to make their own group which says more about you than me!!

3: Good luck with the block.....shows your the real pussy who can't take criticism ...lol

Won't be saying anymore on the matter...good day

1: I love you are still sitting on $37k worth of stock.....shows who the real tool is

2: At least I have a positive FBook group, more than you will ever know. Even the Care's pissed off to make their own group which says more about you than me!!

3: Good luck with the block.....shows your the real pussy who can't take criticism ...lol

Won't be saying anymore on the matter...good day

you think i care about the 37k !, just goes to show how much you know about me and what positive FBook group ? you kicked everybody off

and you even got that other clown on the other group to kick everybody off , just goes to show dictatorship is alive and well in mendoza world

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...