Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

WTB Stern Playboy and Austin Powers

Collapse

Need something Pinball related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] - WTB Stern Playboy and Austin Powers

    Looking for above two titles if anyone can help or ready to sell ?
    cheers Doug

  • #2
    Originally posted by Doug11 View Post
    Looking for above two titles if anyone can help or ready to sell ?
    cheers Doug
    i got a stern playboy stock standard 7k

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lou View Post

      i got a stern playboy stock standard 7k
      Sounds expensive for a $4-5K machine

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lou View Post

        i got a stern playboy stock standard 7k
        Thanks Lou but $5 k is my max but can stretch more for HUO or excellent condition. Cheers

        Comment


        • #5
          send me pics of it too please lou i have someone after one.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by spaceballs View Post

            Sounds expensive for a $4-5K machine
            you think ? i'm new to this so i don't know

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lou View Post

              you think ? i'm new to this so i don't know
              yeah, thought you were, seems like you’re just trying to inflate prices for your own gain with that sort of pricing, just like this guy in Sydney I know of.

              Also reminds me of a bloke who bought this CC (Cactus Canyon for you newbie) and inflated the price so high he couldn’t sell it for ages. Pretty sure he still has it.

              anyway, I digress.

              if you need help pricing stuff, just think of a price, say it out loud and then you’ll realise how silly you sound and hopefully change it for the better.😂😂🤪😁

              Comment


              • #8
                Doug, I had a Stern Playboy once!
                Come to think of it, didn’t it come from you 🙂
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by spaceballs View Post

                  yeah, thought you were, seems like you’re just trying to inflate prices for your own gain with that sort of pricing, just like this guy in Sydney I know of.

                  Also reminds me of a bloke who bought this CC (Cactus Canyon for you newbie) and inflated the price so high he couldn’t sell it for ages. Pretty sure he still has it.

                  anyway, I digress.

                  if you need help pricing stuff, just think of a price, say it out loud and then you’ll realise how silly you sound and hopefully change it for the better.😂😂🤪😁
                  mendoza you are a complete tool, you know nothing, you keep bringing up the CC and IJ because your low balling mate didn't get them and i did
                  that was the best 37k ever spent knowing it's pissing you off

                  you kick ppl of your group for not following you're ideology and cry when they block you so you can't see there posts
                  you are a prime example of Hypocrisy nor can you take criticism but like dishing it out

                  and i'll be blocking jorrad ozwide very soon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good luck with your hunt Doug. I know a local buyer that might take the Austin Powers off ya hands when ya finished with it....if ya find one

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                      Doug, I had a Stern Playboy once!
                      Come to think of it, didn’t it come from you 🙂
                      Sure did Edy you got me at a weak moment

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lou View Post

                        mendoza you are a complete tool, you know nothing, you keep bringing up the CC and IJ because your low balling mate didn't get them and i did
                        that was the best 37k ever spent knowing it's pissing you off

                        you kick ppl of your group for not following you're ideology and cry when they block you so you can't see there posts
                        you are a prime example of Hypocrisy nor can you take criticism but like dishing it out

                        and i'll be blocking jorrad ozwide very soon
                        1: I love you are still sitting on $37k worth of stock.....shows who the real tool is
                        2: At least I have a positive FBook group, more than you will ever know. Even the Care's pissed off to make their own group which says more about you than me!!
                        3: Good luck with the block.....shows your the real pussy who can't take criticism ...lol

                        Won't be saying anymore on the matter...good day

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Doug11 View Post
                          Looking for above two titles if anyone can help or ready to sell ?
                          cheers Doug
                          Stern Playboy and Austin Powers👍🏻 After all that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks hotty much appreciated

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Now, Where were we?

                              Ah yes, some poor fella wanted to locate two titles to buy.
                              http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X