Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

Wtb whitewater topper

Collapse

Need something Pinball related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SA] - Wtb whitewater topper

Looking for original whitewater topper decal, I know they are scarce. But I have to ask
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Is it just the original decal or replacement decal without foil, or are you after an original topper itself with or without light chaser board?

Comment

I think scarce is an optimistic description for an original NOS foil decal.

More than one occasion I've been offered >$1k for the one on my game. Different people over years. It isn't even perfect A-. No way it is ever being parted off though, regardless of $.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonsnagy View Post
        Looking for original whitewater topper decal, I know they are scarce. But I have to ask
        try the replacement print and where the foil is supposed to be ,brush glue into ares where foil is supposed to be and then shake glitter onto glue (glitter from craft stores ) seen a video of this done and though its not the real deal it will compensate ,,, if you HAVE to have the topper ,, video i saw saw on pinside

Comment

Originally posted by hotty View Post
          Is it just the original decal or replacement decal without foil, or are you after an original topper itself with or without light chaser board?
          I have the light chaser and I can source the dome easy. Ideally the decal with foil and plastic backing. I can source the plastic backing aswell. So the decal with foil would be fine also.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com.au/i/1938324127...2Cchnl%3Dmkcid

Comment

Yes - I have seen this already

thanks anyway
              👍

Comment

I'm rather suprised that its still available

Comment

Originally posted by john17a View Post
                  I'm rather suprised that its still available
                  Me too. They very rarely pop up in any condition.

To the op if you seriously want a topper I wouldn’t let this one get away. Worst case if a better one pops up you can always sell this one.

Comment

100% correct

Comment

The last original nos decal that l seen was for sale $2000+usd
                      it had a price adjustment to $ 1480usd ( it sold)
                      https://pinballbasement.com/products...r-topper-decal

Comment

I know - it’s crazy prices

hopefully one will show up

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X