Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Classic Stern pinball parts wanted

Looking for the following Classic Stern parts in any condition if any one can help. Happy to purchase from anywhere in oz. Thanks!

Some of the parts now have been sourced thanks to Daniel (ddstoys) still looking for the others.

Coin door entry bezel - 2 coin left & right configuration (no centre entry) as pic. Either the bezel on it's own or would consider purchasing a complete door or skin with the bezel.

image-13.jpg.5019c4c8ca474739411c62bebce8f555.jpg

Backbox backglass locking bar - later style as pic without the 2 welded lugs

a2096db567dc3e057f580d88c83fecc1630ec5ed.thumb.jpeg.c98c5ed847f3033025c81ebf9a5acff4.jpeg

4 x 7 digit display mounting brackets. Similar style to 6 digit in this pic, but they are a deeper bracket for the deeper pcb. Can work out with any measurements provided.

IMG_1635.thumb.JPG.552faf383364a478f117752ec89dac10.JPG

4 x 7 digit display pcbs. Preferably not working/bad glass units as I only need the pcbs - I have NOS glass to install - untested ok.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.30603912cfb214fa479a6408ea8c3178.jpg

Thanks!

image_160349.thumb.jpg.5e91b6fd0143ab973d54ddf7c9af54fc.jpg

Edited by richard.m

I looked all over for some slingshot armatures while restoring my Stars but came up empty. I ended up using Gottlieb slingshot armatures which I haven't installed yet, but they look like they should work well. Might be worth a try if you can't get original Stern ones.

I looked all over for some slingshot armatures while restoring my Stars but came up empty. I ended up using Gottlieb slingshot armatures which I haven't installed yet, but they look like they should work well. Might be worth a try if you can't get original Stern ones.

They do look similar to Gottliebs, nice to have an original though.

I read somewhere that Manton Amusements in the US have been given a NOS Stern sling shot arm & pivot sample with a view to remake them- however could take years. Hopefully we will see more Classic stern parts remade soon. Things like lock down receivers & some ball guides have been reproduced by Manton to date.

• Like 1

All these threads looking for bits makes me want to make sure you buy a complete machine. It’s getting hard to find parts. 🤫

Yeah, that's a fair point, their hasn't been much Classic Stern stuff for sale here in a quite a while that I have seen, more in the US. I think if you are paying quite a lot for the game you would want it complete.

A few years ago I sold some spare Classic Stern mechs & all sorts of other parts I had in several lots on ebay. Very little demand at the time I guess, as they didn't sell for much at all & the only bids I ever got was the same buyer.

• Like 1