Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

LED FLICKER ELIMINATOR ADAPTOR KIT BALLY/STERN SS

Collapse

Need something Pinball related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
    I have 1 last set, so if Grunt can’t get you some made, I don’t need mine currently.
    But I’ll need s replacement at some stage.
    Sounds good , I’m happy for Grunt to make a set if possible or I’ll buy your set,

Comment

Grant, if you ever make any more of these boards, I'd be interested in a couple please. Happy to order in kit form and assemble myself.

http://www.afpinball.com
      "Pinball... harmless recreation for a modest consideration"

Comment

Ok everyone, I'm sorting out a kit for the boards. So solder them yourself. I don't have a heap of these, but do have surplus for my pins. alby34 I shall make you a set.. So everyone please be patient, and I will get the wheels in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrunta666 View Post
          Ok everyone, I'm sorting out a kit for the boards. So solder them yourself. I don't have a heap of these, but do have surplus for my pins. alby34 I shall make you a set.. So everyone please be patient, and I will get the wheels in motion.
          Thanks so much, really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by thegrunta666 View Post
            Just an idea you may be interested in on your own Ballys I did on my BP. I soldered resistor packs to the back of the lamp driver board but this should work on your boards as well.
            Every connector you plug your boards onto has atleast one spare pin not used as in no connection and isn't used on any Bally. The socket is vacant and there is no connection on the board either.
            I soldered the resistor common wire to one of these vacant pins on the board and put a terminal in the plug and ran the ground wire through the lighting harness across to the backbox switched illumination common.
            It gets rid of the common wire just hanging and all the wires are all on the factory connectors and run through the harness.
            Maybe not for boards you sell but your own machine, maybe. The wire can be left there in the harness as it does no harm whether you use it or not.
            On my machine you can't tell anything is different with the resistors soldered to the board but even the plugin boards would look neater without the common wire just hanging there.

Comment

Big thanks to thegrunta666 not only did he make the LED flicker eliminator boards for me but they were also delivered to me today . Great work on the boards , installed and working . No more strobing lights on my Stern Stars .

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X