Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB Bally solenoid expander board AS-2518-66

What is the machine doing without it in?.

I took mine out and the only effect was the swing target stops when the right gate is open. Mixes the game up a bit by giving you a extra reason to get the "A" and the right gate open to stop the swing target and make it not quite as deadly. Soon as the gate is used, the target starts swinging again.

• 2 weeks later...
What is the machine doing without it in?.

I took mine out and the only effect was the swing target stops when the right gate is open. Mixes the game up a bit by giving you a extra reason to get the "A" and the right gate open to stop the swing target and make it not quite as deadly. Soon as the gate is used, the target starts swinging again.

Came without one in. Schematics show that its the only thing that needs the expander board is the swinging target as the game plays fine with that one exception

Came without one in. Schematics show that its the only thing that needs the expander board is the swinging target as the game plays fine with that one exception

Well let me know if you want to know how I got mine working without the board. The only difference to the standard game operation is the swing target stops when the gate is open. My board failed and I altered it so the game could still be played till I fixed the board. Once I played the machine, I got to like this added feature of the target stopping when the gate was open and that is the way it is today.

The mod I did also stops the swing target in game over. Don't hack it so it continues swinging in game over. That isn't wise.