Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[QLD] WTB Cirqus Voltaire Playfield

I might be interested if anyone wants to try to get a bulk deal and / or split shipping.

purple Bat is right though, also if these are the IPB Playfields the “join the cirqus� white background is usually a pinkish colour due to the actual join the cirqus colour, this differs to the original Bally Playfields

I might be interested if anyone wants to try to get a bulk deal and / or split shipping.

purple Bat is right though, also if these are the IPB Playfields the “join the cirqus� white background is usually a pinkish colour due to the actual join the cirqus colour, this differs to the original Bally Playfields

Me to. I’m trying to get some pictures of the act playfield so to make an informed condition of it condition.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes I got one. It was hard to get the seller to answer questions. Wasn’t until I changed my shipping address to a US one that he answered.

Now the playfield isn’t perfect but much better than the one I have. Slight registration out in a couple of spots but very minimal. The join the Cirqus insert has the red from the insert bleeding through the white. I’ll fix these couple of things before I clear it.

For the $750 it cost me I feel it was a great buy. His price seems to have gone up a bit. He accepted my $300 us offer.

Yes I got one. It was hard to get the seller to answer questions. Wasn’t until I changed my shipping address to a US one that he answered.

Now the playfield isn’t perfect but much better than the one I have. Slight registration out in a couple of spots but very minimal. The join the Cirqus insert has the red from the insert bleeding through the white. I’ll fix these couple of things before I clear it.

For the $750 it cost me I feel it was a great buy. His price seems to have gone up a bit. He accepted my $300 us offer.

Thanks Mate,

Feed back ok...🤔

Funny i offered $299 usd

A good friend gave me a playfield last night

So i gave him some of my custom shooter rods..

I Just have to remove the full Mylar..

Will see how i go with that will scan the playfield before just in case..🙄

• Like 1