Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast and Nintendo Gamecube

Hi there I am after the following:

Dreamcasts with va1 motherboards.

- Must power on with display

- Don't care about region

- Don't care about case condition

- Don't care about drive working or not

- Don't care about hookups etc

- Don't care if 110/120v or 230/240v

Sega Saturns

- Don't care about region

- Don't care if 110/120v or 230/240v

Nintendo Gamecubes

- PAL only please (don't care about country but must be PAL)

- Highly prefer DOL-001 (one with the digital output port)

Please post below your offers and if you can a picture of it booting up and working (in means of that it boots to the splashscreen)

Edited by shanehm2

What's it for? I have a spare US motherboard, not sure if it's VA1 or not. It's *literally* just the motherboard though, nothing else, and I'm not sure what condition it's in but I can hook it up to a PSU to check if it boots if it turns out to be a VA1... but I won't bother looking for it if you want a complete DC.

What's it for? I have a spare US motherboard, not sure if it's VA1 or not. It's *literally* just the motherboard though, nothing else, and I'm not sure what condition it's in but I can hook it up to a PSU to check if it boots if it turns out to be a VA1... but I won't bother looking for it if you want a complete DC.

Yeah that's fine I am looking for one to rehouse into one of those new cases of ebay. So if it works with a drive (just have a drive sitting in it or ODE) and it boots to like this https://nickmchardy.com/images/why-the-sega-dreamcast-is-the-best-console-of-all-time/menu.jpg

Then I am happy with it. As I will be using a gdemu with it so hence reason after va1 consoles.

If it works shoot me a pm with a Price

I've got Saturns if your interested. 5 or so meeting what you're after that are Jap. I have gamecubes, I think one is Pal, but I'd have to check as they are mostly Jap. Might have spare Jap DC as well.

I'll do $40 for each of them.

Sounds good just let me know what you got via private message and we can go from there

No worries, will try dig it out tomorrow and test it if it's a va1.

Hey mate, sorry for the delay. It is indeed a VA1 board, but it was in rough shape. The board is a bit tweaked in shape, not sure if that's the result of being some 15 years outside of a case or if something got leaned on it at some point - it wasn't stored terribly well, I packed away all the DC stuff when I really didn't care about it, and I didn't need this board to make one that worked. There was some sort of residue on it near the video/serial ports, so I used some metho to clean it off, let it dry and hooked it up and I don't get any video signal or other signs of life from it (power LED comes on, fan spins, and drive spins up when the door's closed, but that's it, no sound no video). :(

• 3 weeks later...