Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Anyone got a spare one of these plugs?

I'll try to remember to check my CRT spares when i get home. What exactly do you want to do with it? Do you have the tools to remove the pins, etc? Just asking, as i don't, which makes it a pain to modify/use these plugs, so it was generally easier to make adapters.

Thanks mate. Yeah I've got the right tools for the pins, my problem is the plug on this CRT has crumbled. I just want to replace it. I should probably add if you've got any spare pins of that size that'd be a help too.

I harvest them from discarded consumer TVs, I probably have one, if @buttersoft doesn't. I have seen similar looking ones of slightly different size, it would good if you could confirm the pitch.

@buttersoft , I am pretty sure you can remove the pins from the housing with a simple metal pin. At least I remember doing that with a desoldering iron cleaning rod

I asked Jomac about these plugs a while back and he was very interested in identifying the replacement part so as to order them.

He was kind enough to send me some of his spares.

In addition, the actual replacement part for the metal crimp inside the plug is of great interest. Can anyone assist??

• Like 1

• Administrators
I asked Jomac about these plugs a while back and he was very interested in identifying the replacement part so as to order them.

He was kind enough to send me some of his spares.

In addition, the actual replacement part for the metal crimp inside the plug is of great interest. Can anyone assist??

I didnt know Joey was looking for these so I have let him know.