Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

LAI Lighthouse parts

Collapse

Need something Arcade Related? ask here. This section is open to newbie's to post topics.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] - LAI Lighthouse parts

Hi guys.

Looking for a few parts missing from a LAI Lighthouse. Thought I would see if anyone here had spares before I try and buy a whole parts machine on Lloyds or similar. I'm after 3x prize arm locking pins and a spare motor for the rotating beacon.

Thanks!

http://www.afpinball.com
    "Pinball... harmless recreation for a modest consideration"

Originally posted by ocyen View Post
    Hi guys.

Looking for a few parts missing from a LAI Lighthouse. Thought I would see if anyone here had spares before I try and buy a whole parts machine on Lloyds or similar. I'm after 3x prize arm locking pins and a spare motor for the rotating beacon.

Thanks!
    I've got prize arms for a LAI Stacker. Pretty sure they are the same light house uses.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Yes they might be the same. There are two sizes, I am looking for the 27.5cm long ones.

Comment

Well your welcome to them. They come from a number of Light houses and Stackers we wrecked. I've got a couple of boxes of them. Is that 27.5cm from the tip of the spiral to the back of the motor/gearbox assembly?

Comment

Thanks Steve. I'm mainly after the locking pins which insert through the middle of the spiral. The pins themselves measure 27.5cm.

Comment

Originally posted by ocyen View Post
            Thanks Steve. I'm mainly after the locking pins which insert through the middle of the spiral. The pins themselves measure 27.5cm.
            Arr, the pins that hold the toys in place......left hand thread. Got them but I'll give you a few motor gearboxes as spares as well, your likely to need them one day. See we scraped the machines because other than the obvious, (they had paid for themselves probably 1000 times over), we were starting to get regular complaints prizes not being given reliably every time. No way of proving this on the LAI prize machines and have to take the customer's word for it. Start getting a few complaints a week on one machine and you scrap it. Turns out the brushes in the motors wear down and intermittiently can cause the drive to fail, occassionally.
            We stripped the complete prize arms including the motor/gearbox as spares and then the LAI pieces were replaced with Japanese prize machines so boxes of these spare parts we collected were obsolete.
            I grabbed them for automation projects, mainly for the farm but I'm never using that many of these things so if you can use some, there yours when Queen Gladous lets the commoners come out and play again.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X