Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
2 of 2 < >

Trading Rules

RULE 1:

The Trading Section is open to ALL registered members.

RULE 2:

Please add the State and suburb in which the location of the items are being sold.

This is added by using the Prefix field to the left of the Title field. If an Item is pick up only then add a more specific location in the body of the add.

RULE 3:

You must put a price for the item(s) you are selling and in the following format for example $3.5k or $3500 etc

If you are unsure of your items value then you are welcome to request a price check in the Pinball, Arcade, MAME etc forums to allow other members to have some input. Price checks should not be done in the for sale forum.

If you want people to make you an offer, then you must post a reserve price.

No Auction like selling tactics are permitted in the trading section.

If you wish to trade/ swap your item for another then please include the words "For Trade" or "Wanted to Trade" in the thread title

RULE 4:

Don't link to online auction in the for sale section of this forum under any circumstances.
This section is only for trading within the forum. If you wish to link to your Ebay or other auction then do so in the Online Auctions section.

RULE 5:

Disputes and Feedback.

Disputes on trades are to be handled in the first instance privately between the seller and buyer.

If a dispute is made public then keep to the facts, personal abuse will not be tolerated.

Aussie Arcade is only providing a forum in which trading can be conducted and takes no responsibility for the outcomes of any trading activity.

Feedback is an important part of establishing trust of both sellers and buyers. If you have a positive or negative transaction then please leave constructive feedback.

RULE 6:

If your item is sold or no longer available, please update your listings by posting in the thread. There is a sticky post explaining how to do this in each trading section.

RULE 7:

General: No hijacking other peoples for sale threads with your own items. Any "Spamming" or replies to For Sale items not relevant to the sale itself will be removed.

RULE 8:

Commercial sellers are directed to this thread �Becoming an Aussie Arcade Sponsor�

Members who fail to adhere to the rules will receive a caution and have their post or for sale thread removed or edited.

If you have any questions or problems with the rules, then please discuss them with us.
See more
See less

WTB: Certain issues of Leisure Line Magazine

Collapse

Need something Arcade Related? ask here. This section is open to newbie's to post topics.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Certain issues of Leisure Line Magazine

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I'm after the following 41 issues of Leisure Line Magazine to complete my collection of the mags from the 90's. Definitely most interested in issues from the first half of the 90's.

1990 (2): January, May
    1991 (7): June-December
    1992 (5): January-May
    1994 (3): March, June, October
    1995 (8): March-July, October-December
    1996 (1): January
    1997 (4): January, February, September, December
    1998 (2): May, June
    1999 (9): January, March, April, July-December

Also interested in any issues prior to 1990 (Magazine was established in 1975).

Thanks kindly in advance.

Also, I have a dozen odd issues on Leisure Line to trade, and I'm willing to pay cash or trade arcade goodies for any of the above. Thanks.

Comment

I’ll check my stash

Comment

According to my list on my computer, we have these duplicates available to trade from the Australian Pinball Museum collection.

Have available:
        1994 june, october
        1995 all except june
        1996 jan
        1997 dec
        1998 june
        1999 jan, jul-dec

I'll just need to double check, because the save date on the file is almost 2 years ago.... once I've checked and updated the list, I'll give you a list of what we are missing at the museum to do a trade.

Currently our magazines are available to view when visiting the museum, plus there are plans to eventually have them available to read online.
        www.pinballmuseum.com.au
        www.facebook.com/pinballmuseum

Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with everything going on at the Australian Pinball Museum: www.pinballmuseum.com.au/?p=Newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by ddstoys View Post
          I’ll check my stash
          Thanks ddstoys -- Drop me a PM and we can sort it out!

Nice one Brk_oth -- Glad to send over whatever spare issues I have. Am planning to scan all the issues I have here to PDF and share them publically for preservation. If you've already done some work on this front, maybe we could share the remainder or the scanning?

Comment

I have heaps of pingame journal, coin drop , pin head classified, atari coin connection and a few muse magazines,

I only have one Leisure line and from what I can work out its the first issue from 1975

Comment

Originally posted by djsheep View Post

Thanks ddstoys -- Drop me a PM and we can sort it out!

Nice one Brk_oth -- Glad to send over whatever spare issues I have. Am planning to scan all the issues I have here to PDF and share them publically for preservation. If you've already done some work on this front, maybe we could share the remainder or the scanning?

That would be great if you could help out with some of the missing magazines.
              Currently we have all ours on display at the museum and are readable when visiting.
              The plan is to have them also readable online, we are still slowly working on all the legal requirements with copyright holders to be able to publish them digitally online. If all goes well and we end up with the required permissions to upload the magazines and we don't encounter any new hurdles with this, they should be online by the end of the year.

This spreadsheet has the current list of magazines we have and the missing ones are highlighted in red.
              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZ0...ew?usp=sharing

PM me or use the contact form on the museum website to get in touch and discuss. www.pinballmuseum.com.au
              www.pinballmuseum.com.au
              www.facebook.com/pinballmuseum

Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with everything going on at the Australian Pinball Museum: www.pinballmuseum.com.au/?p=Newsletter

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X