Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

a few ideas on Physic 5 original PCB and afew driving arcade machine prices please?

Collapse

Don't know whats something is worth?, ask here.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few ideas on Physic 5 original PCB and afew driving arcade machine prices please?

Can I get an their opinion on the average working condition price and also an extra information that might have on them (rarity, etc,) for the following,

Physic 5 PCB - Original game board, tested.

Final Lap 3 - Namco upright cabinet with racing seat
    World Rally 2 - upright cabinet with racing seat
    Rad Rally - upright cabinet with racing seat
    Suzuka - Eight Hours 2 - twin with bikes
    Konami GT - Taito Full racing cabinet with seat.
    Power Drift Deluxe - Sega Full motion cabinet ( example at
    )

Cheers

Snoz.

The last time I saw a power drift deluxe for sale was in 2020 on Facebook Marketplace. The listed price was $750 from memory but I do not recall if it was working or not.

In terms of rarity, working machines are becoming much harder to come by but it seems like most of the value is in the PCBs and parts. For example I recently saw a Power Drift PCB for 400 GBP and the motor control board for $150USD.

In my books, they are a desirable machine, however parts availability will seriously de-value a machine if it is not fully working.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
    Working...
    X