Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Lifters or Dollies

Interested in the two wheel type. Any pictures of them on a machine ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen these in action and they work brilliantly. The user has upgraded the wheels though with roller blade wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have been selling these for :unsure maybe 5 years and have sold many many sets .

Pretty good buying right , just like my Shrek Pinball hint hint !

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to all that have bought a set or pair , I really appreciate it .

Yes I have been selling these for :unsure maybe 5 years and have sold many many sets .

Pretty good buying right , just like my Shrek Pinball hint hint !

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to all that have bought a set or pair , I really appreciate it .

Is that WOZ armour on the Shrek?

hi Ant are the lifters any good for ramp loading and unloading on/off a trailer thanks

I can't tell you sorry , I have never tried it .

My guess is that it would have to be support by two people ( front and rear )

Sorry I can't assist further .

- - - Updated - - -

and do they scratch the legs of the pinball eg do you have to add something extra to protect a $10K HUO LE?

They have black heat shrink on the leg locator lever to stop any scratching,but I guess you can upgrade this again if you wish .

hi Ant are the lifters any good for ramp loading and unloading on/off a trailer thanks

I would hazard a guess and say that at a minimum you'd need to strap the lifting lever to the leg so that it didn't move.

From another perspective i'd say that these should only be used when all 4 legs are already on the ground. ie. moving it around the house on your own.

If you are looking to move it out of a trailer i'd say don't ever try it with legs on as you risk bending them when there is more weight on one end. Just my 2 cents after moving 2 of them in the past month.

For big moves into and out of the house I used one of those 3 wheeled dollies ($16 a day hire from bunnings). I did it mostly myself with small help from the wife (watching wall clearance etc). I also used a saw horse to move them in and out of my car. ie. slide it forward. Sit on horse. Add legs move forward. sit on horse add more legs etc.

• Like 1