Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

1972 Bally EL TORO non working em project, good bg pf

Collapse

Pinball Sales. Post here if you want open discussion on your item.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SA] - 1972 Bally EL TORO non working em project, good bg pf

Am selling my Bally El toro as a non working project, it has a pretty nice backglass and playfield, cabinet is solid but could do with a stencil job to spruce it up
    dont know whats wrong with it as i had it in storage for many, many years so put it together to take pics and plugged it in but only playfield lit up and wouldnt start a game etc
    Currently my Dad is gravely ill in a nursing home and he has only been given a few days to a couple of months to live so have a good look and decide if you want to take further as not wanting to mess around, only reason i am advertising now is i have bought something from Qld before my Dads diagnosis and Bill and his big ass van will be dropping it off to me in SA in next couple of weeks (hopefully) so he can probably take El toro with him at same time which should help any interstate buyers (happy to sell locally as well) so if your from interstate and interested maybe contact Bill first to get a delivery price etc
    Im after $2200 NO OFFERS "As is" or later on i will fix it up and advertise for alot more, located city side of Gawler SA and pickup is ok
    Thanks guys

20210502_170833_resized.jpg 20210502_170751_resized.jpg 20210501_151504_resized.jpg 20210501_151237_resized.jpg 20210501_151704_resized.jpg 20210502_170903_resized.jpg 20210504_160449_resized.jpg
    atari "SPRINT 8 " wanted to buy from anywhere in the world (preferably australia though) any condition and help much appreciated
Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
Working...
X