Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

Pinball Transformer.

Collapse

Pinball Sales. Post here if you want open discussion on your item.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QLD] - Pinball Transformer.

Inputs
    115VAC
    220VAC
    245VAC

Outputs
    6.3VAC
    24VAC
    24VAC high tap

Out of a Zaccaria machine which was beyond repair.
    Tested and works.
    $75
    Weighs 7Kg so postage won't be cheap.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by Maxthecat; 9 April 2021, 06:50 PM.

could anybody tell me if I could successfully run a gottlieb em on this if it only has a 115v transformer at the moment with a step down. considering the voltage outputs are almost exactly the same. 24v 25v and both 6.3v. or is the score motor an issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by Plong View Post
      could anybody tell me if I could successfully run a gottlieb em on this if it only has a 115v transformer at the moment with a step down. considering the voltage outputs are almost exactly the same. 24v 25v and both 6.3v. or is the score motor an issue ?
      So you have 240V into your gottlieb and it steps down to 115V to which then goes to the transformer in it. Is that how your set up is?

Comment

Depends
        The 24V might not have enough guts to run the solenoids nicely, probably have to try it to find out.

Comment

If it helps the circuit diagram for the machine has input fuse of 10A, output fuses are 10A for 6.3V and 15A for the 24V rail.

Comment

,,,,,which Zac did it come out of ?

Comment

Originally posted by pinballer3 View Post
              ,,,,,which Zac did it come out of ?
              Moon Flight.

Comment

Dropped to $75. I don't need it but can't chuck it out.

Comment

Yep thats exactly the set up. I have a few machines with 115v only transformers which I run through a 2000watt step down. The issue is they run weak compared to my other games that run on 240v transformers. Are the motors in the 115v only games able to run on 240v if I was to put a duel voltage transformer into them . If so I will buy this and try it.

Comment

Yep thats exactly the set up. I have a few machines with 115v only transformers which I run through a 2000watt step down. The issue is they run weak compared to my other games that run on 240v transformers. Are the motors in the 115v only games able to run on 240v if I was to put a duel voltage transformer into them . If so I will buy this and try it.
                    Everything in the machine this came out of is 24VAC after the transformer. 240VAC does go past the primary of the transformer.
                    Which machine do you have? Have you got the schematics? I'm an electronics tech, I can look into it.

Comment

i have a Bowling queen , Bank a ball , Top card and Ship ahoy all gottlieb games 2 of them are mid 60s the other 2 mid 70s

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X